No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know when his jersey be available? From the official store it seems the kit for the 24/25 season has yet to be released, so guess we have to wait for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Lets all hope he mange to have a bouncing back season!
      He wasn't the shadow of himself in the last two seasons! Even 2022/3 season almost half of his goals came from spot!
      He will not get this bonus at Inter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      he was hitting his strides back towards the end of last season at porto..!!!
      left lil doubt in my mind that he was indeed saving his legs for Inter after getting unfairly hard done last summer by porto front office in the marcato..!!

himself certainly seems motivated to do his Best at Inter next season.... i have a good feeling that he will too..!!🤞🏼💪🏽

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
        Do you know when his jersey be available? From the official store it seems the kit for the 24/25 season has yet to be released, so guess we have to wait for that?
        yep , Nike baby and a great club at that..!!

finally a kit worth droppin $100 plus on..!!

Comment

Comment

So proud of him for making it all the way to football's biggest stage. I'm sure he'll do great things at Inter. All the best to you, MT.
            This Color
            Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

All young Iranian players should pay attention to how his work ethics made him achieve things that Sardar Azmoun could have easily achieved but failed to do. All the respect to him, and yeah, finally a jersey worth $100!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

yep , Nike baby and a great club at that..!!

finally a kit worth droppin $100 plus on..!!
                I'm going to buy two. One for myself and one for my Italian family member who's favorite team is inter

Comment

Q: "Do you have a nickname"

Mehdi: "When I was in Porto, I was Prince of Persia, but let's see"

Comment

Forza!

Comment

Beautiful start to Inter's official announcement:

"An ancient country, rich in history and charm, where extraordinary peoples, kingdoms and empires have alternated over the millennia, and where nights are filled with the wonders of the atmosphere of the East and the dreams of its inhabitants. This is Iran, the country of Mehdi Taremi, the Nerazzurri’s new striker.

Taremi was born on 18 July 1992 in Bushehr, a port city that overlooks the Persian Gulf. Mehdi grew up with the example of his father, Alishah, a professional footballer. He spent his days with him, dividing his time between sea fishing and playing with the ball, which accompanied him during hot Iranian afternoons."

https://www.inter.it/en/news/mehdi-taremi-joins-inter

Comment

Comment

Well deserved transfer. Took a risk going to a shit club in Europe to sign for Inter. Youngsters in Iran need to follow his example: And I know they will. This will motivate like no other thing!

Comment

Originally posted by k_hamidya View Post
                            All young Iranian players should pay attention to how his work ethics made him achieve things that Sardar Azmoun could have easily achieved but failed to do. All the respect to him, and yeah, finally a jersey worth $100!
                            woRRRRd..!! 👍

Comment

thank god the actual home Kit at least doesnt sport that kiri (gutter airways) sponsor ...!!? :/ that was the only thing i was dreading about ordering the jersey..!!
                              This looks cool AF..!!

away kit is kinda cool clean cut as well..!!

not so sure about the 3rd kit though.... 😬
                              https://www.reddit.com/r/FCInterMila...home_kit_away/

Comment

First practice

Comment

Working...
                                X