Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

arab koon soozi in the comments 😂
    I just became an Inter fan. To spit in the face of their sponsor like this too, delicious!

Comment

Comment

Taremi can definitely bench Thurman ,,,, the team is loaded , he probably even play in the mid field as well so idk if he is even competing with Martinez or Thurman , he most likely will bench mikhtaryan … and play behind those 2 ….. he will definitely get chances all he needs to do is once he gets a chance is score or assist cause most these serie A team , inter will beat easily , it is the games against, ac Milan , Roma , lazio , Napoli, Atlanta…. And CL games that Taremi needs to shine ..

Comment

I don't know about yall but to me in such a stacked team...10 G/A would be an excellent season considering he will be rotated and used as a super sub instead of a starter.

Comment

He’s got phenomenal stamina & strength & Durability
            more importantly he’s a versatile, unselfish all around attacker capable of performing competently as a CF, 10 & LW attacker ..!
            to boot probably the best defensive Attacker in their ranks as well ..!

No matter where on the pitch he’s almost never invisible & outa of the scheme of action on the pitch ..!
            It’ll take a while to get used to new settings, tactical demands of his coach & building chemistry with his attacking parters but I really think he’ll end up amassing a lot more minutes this season that many of us expect..!?
            but I suppose if purely used as a target forward #9, then yea he’ll see far more of the bench..! Both Torro & Marcus are more lethal finishers , target 9s than him..!

Comment

Taremi will get decent playing time. Take Arnautovic last year: he started in 30% of Inters matches including 2 champions league games. Ended the season with 11 G/A including 2 champions league goals. And he is a level below Taremi as a player. I agree with not setting expectations high but I think we’re in for a treat this year!

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                Taremi will get decent playing time. Take Arnautovic last year: he started in 30% of Inters matches including 2 champions league games. Ended the season with 11 G/A including 2 champions league goals. And he is a level below Taremi as a player. I agree with not setting expectations high but I think we’re in for a treat this year!
                Lol so Arnautovic is below Taremi's level, like Belotti, Schick, Hlozek were for Sardar, Jean Butez was for Beiro etc..

I thought Arnautovic was going to leave Inter, that's a big competition for Taremi

Comment

Inter’s first offseason friendly is tomorrow against Swiss club Lugano. Taremi probably will get some good minutes

Comment

Taremi is very versatile and never injured, he will be playing regularly and once he gets his first few goals he will be their starting striker for sure. He had such a long road to get to this stage in his career, I am so proud that he pulled it off. Feels great to have an Iranian in such a big club again
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

arab koon soozi in the comments 😂
                      They deleted the video after a lot of backlash from Arab fans :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian Persepolis View Post

They deleted the video after a lot of backlash from Arab fans :/
                        Seems like they just reposted it. I wonder if people reported the first one.

Comment

Yep, barely been a few minutes and Iranians already spamming the comments hahaha, love it

Comment

They removed the Qatar Airways sponsorship, that's why they deleted the old one and reposted it

Comment

Transfrmarket says 99. Idk how I feel about that. 9 and 10 are taken by Thuram and Lautaro. 17 (his old PP number) taken by Buchanan. 8 is taken by Arnautovic. Not many good options
                              7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19.. Seems to be free

Comment

Originally posted by Kian Persepolis View Post

They removed the Qatar Airways sponsorship, that's why they deleted the old one and reposted it
                                Looks like they only reposted it on Instagram Reels and not Twitter

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X