Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

With his experience taking all these penalties, if Taremi is playing and they get a penalty, you bet he's gonna take them. Part of the reason why they got him is for experience.
    lotauro sucks at PKs anyways... he is definitely gonna be the more favored taker than him, if both on the pitch..!!

Personally i absolutely love the way he retrieves back on D and positions himself exactly in the way of the opponents likely attacking approach and closes the most likely passing lanes and forces them instead into his teams defensive traps and strengths..!! he can be even counted as a world class DM in that regards..!!
    often unnoticed intangibles that few take note of and value..!!

Comment

Inter fans loving Mehdi early on

Comment

Taremi not subbed out with the first set of Inter subs. They are getting him positioned to be a starter and a 80-90 minute player.

Comment

Great to see Inzaghi bring in the beast, Marco and keeping Taremi on. So important to see him build up understanding with Taremi.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

9 substitutions made. Mehdi still on

Comment

I think everyone has been subbed off except Taremi. He’s trying to have him build chemistry with the rest of the first team players

Comment

great goal by DiMarco

Comment

remaining 2 starters (Taremi and keeper) subbed out now

Comment

FT 3-0
                    its looking more n more like he's likely to be a first game starter ..?

over 80minutes in such a hot n humid seeming weather and he was still making mad dash forward on that last goal and was there on the spot had demarco wanted to pass it to him for the simpler finish..!!

had the goshaad kharsavaar Sardar been the starter in this game, they likley woulda had to belaankard his ghash kardeh lardasss to hospital by the 15" min...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

right on time

and yes, even before he bagged his second….the key thing to remember is he drew the penalty himself. When you're a problem for defenders to handle in the box and draw fouls often that's absolutely something that will make you more attractive to a coach.

Mehdi >>>> Thuram
                      Credit given when is due!
                      If he keeps performing like this he will force management hand to play him more than was expected!
                      I am not yet convinced he starts the opening game🙃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess there is still more than half of the main line up missing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW, hilarious how the Spanish announcer today called Mikhtaryan “Mickey-Tarian”

Comment

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKhBg151ljA

Comment

Okay. Just ordered my Taremi home match jersey and shipped to US. Go to Inter's US website and it's super easy. It was a bit pricey for his name customization, the Serie A patch, and tax. Came out to $251. Free shipping since over $200.

Had to do it haha.

https://store.inter.it/en-us/

Comment

Taremi is world class man, we are so lucky to have him! We have to continue to invest in him and also make sure to fully enjoy his game over the next few years. He was a late bloomer, but he is finally at a club that is at his caliber, which will only improve his game.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X