No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiesa was offered to Ac Milan but as usual we are broke.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Mt99 back in team training

Comment

Hope he should be able to make a substitute appearance in their season opener this weekend vs. Genoa.

Comment

He has now gotten high praise from his club management, his coach, his club captain, and more inter players (calhanoglu and zilinski). He has clearly made a big impression, damn this injury and the timing for derailing it. But it’s great news he is going to be fit enough to be in the match day squad….hopefully he can get quality mins vs Genoa and not just garbage time mins.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            He has now gotten high praise from his club management, his coach, his club captain, and more inter players (calhanoglu and zilinski). He has clearly made a big impression, damn this injury and the timing for derailing it. But it’s great news he is going to be fit enough to be in the match day squad….hopefully he can get quality mins vs Genoa and not just garbage time mins.
            What have they said about him? Any article?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

What have they said about him? Any article?
              Here’s from Hakan C:

https://x.com/hatamdaddy/status/1823...sy60OslZaC8pYA

if you go back to previous pages in this thread you will find the quotes from management/inzaghi. I believe in the Taremi Porto thread you can find the quote from latuaro when he said Taremi is a great player with a lot of quality.

Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He will be on bench vs Genoa, most likely won't start to be cautious but this means he's recovering pretty well.

Comment

I expect 10-15mins in the opener. Probably to ease him back and also I doubt Lautaro is fit enough to play full match given he joined training late.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                    I expect 10-15mins in the opener. Probably to ease him back and also I doubt Lautaro is fit enough to play full match given he joined training late.
                    If Mehdi is healthy, I think he'll get more than 15 minutes. As you said, Latauro joined late so they may pull him early.

Comment

Look who's training!

Comment

Hope his injury won't dampen his form. Crazy to think he's our only legit euro legonnaire currently. Sardar, JB and Saman are out of euro football currently.

Comment

The pride of Iran , lets goooo. Now we can follow a good team in a good league !!! crazy

Comment

Let’s hope they didn’t push them too soon and he won’t get re-injured again

Comment

According to livescore he is still on injury list....but the confirmed lineups are not out yet. Lets wait and see.

Comment

According to FlashScore he is not on the injury list. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                                X