Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough result for Inter.

But glad Mehdi made his debut and looked quite good. Hope he continues to work his way into the lineup.

Comment

Two sooties = 2 goals & points conceded

this certainly ain’t the PGL..!

Comment

Sommer looked bad.

But Barella was awesome. Great vision and touch. I am sure he will make a good duo with Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          That was not a good draw for inter….bad luck, they played pretty well but only come away with 1 point.

Taremi did well in his limited touches, the commentator said multiple times he looked good in his minutes today and that with him and zilinski and co. Inter have the best attacking depth in Serie A.
          Agha chi shod?
          Not only Thuram started but scored both goals lol
          On serious note did you honestly think they will bench a guy who is starter in France with huge depth and with who Inter won title for Taremi?
          I am not saying Taremi will never start, i honestly hope it is from the next game bur injury or not, he was not going to start the season anyway!
          He will get his chances though, season is long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As good as Taremi is, I think everyone will see just how much better he can be on a team where the overall footballing IQ is higher.

Taremi played great at Porto in spite of his teammates bad decision-making. At a top club like Inter, it’s sink or swim, and I think he will successfully swim.

Martinez is extremely lucky that Taremi got injured, or else he would’ve started this game.

Comment

Comment

He did well in his limited playing time. Good touches, couple of smart passes.

Btw, Inter chasing Jonathan David. If they do, that will decrease Mehdi's playing time.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Agha chi shod?
                  Not only Thuram started but scored both goals lol
                  On serious note did you honestly think they will bench a guy who is starter in France with huge depth and with who Inter won title for Taremi?
                  I am not saying Taremi will never start, i honestly hope it is from the next game bur injury or not, he was not going to start the season anyway!
                  He will get his chances though, season is long

lol did you miss the part where Taremi got injured and barely made it back to full training to make the squad? Come on now…..

Thuram played an amazing game, credit where it’s due. He is a good player but still I believe he is overrated. It’s a long season and Mehdi will get his opportunities to start IMO based on how he started off. Only reason he didn’t start yesterday was bc of injury…..he barely made it back in time.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    He did well in his limited playing time. Good touches, couple of smart passes.

Btw, Inter chasing Jonathan David. If they do, that will decrease Mehdi's playing time.

​​​​​​
                    Wouldn’t Lille want silly money for him, did think it was investing he didn’t start their game yesterday (could be saving him for Champs League qualifiers though).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

lol did you miss the part where Taremi got injured and barely made it back to full training to make the squad? Come on now…..

Thuram played an amazing game, credit where it's due. He is a good player but still I believe he is overrated. It's a long season and Mehdi will get his opportunities to start IMO based on how he started off. Only reason he didn't start yesterday was bc of injury…..he barely made it back in time.
                      Hehe no dadash i didnt
                      We will see. I hope he proves me wrong with such a shitty season for our legionnaires, he is the only very few hope

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Wouldn’t Lille want silly money for him, did think it was investing he didn’t start their game yesterday (could be saving him for Champs League qualifiers though).
                        I misread the headline, Inter want him next summer once he's a free agent.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/qPlZeDWZIlA

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I misread the headline, Inter want him next summer once he's a free agent.
                            Ha ha inter front office are cheap n shrewd AF..! It seems FeRee is the only price they can Afford ..!😝
                            I believe earlier they were trying to land chiesa on the free for next year too when his contract runs out , that maybe why juve were scrambling hard trying to offload the lad b4 transfer deadline ..! 😅

Comment

Iran FIFA World Cup Star Impresses With Decisive Cameo For Inter Milan In Serie A Opener Vs Genoa

https://sports.yahoo.com/iran-fifa-w...121300985.html

Comment

Guys i can't find his jersey in dhgate website! What is going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X