No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That assist was a mishit rather than a pass but still showed dangerous intent and a positive effect.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Full time 2-0 Inter
      Average display from him. As others have mentioned, needs to be quicker with decision making in some areas and in my opinion needs to have more physical strength with his hold-up play. His passing was decent, his attacking movement was excellent and he made good runs at the right time.
      He will certainly be benched next week hence why he got the 90, Inzaghi wanted to give him more time to build chemistry and needed to rest the started for the Atalanta match.
      IMO he will continue to be a bench player this season and fill in for the big two up front when the game schedule gets too busy. He is not quite at the level of Thuram and definitely not at the level of Lautaro, but the season is long, injuries happen, and players need to be rested.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
        That assist was a mishit rather than a pass but still showed dangerous intent and a positive effect.

key was beating the defender to the highball in box preventing the header clearance ... !! foturdiously it flicked to his teammate for finish ..!!
        he was pretty bang on avg overall...!! better in first half in the attacking half and defensively picked up the pace in 2nd half especially after thuram's subout..!!

really needed a goal to make a bigger statement of intent and force the coach into a starting decision for next match..!! as it stands he will surely be back on bench when tarro return back to fitness..!

Comment

He still needs lots of work to be in the same page as others! Friendlies are different than regular season!
          This is clearly one of the top 4-5 clubs in the world.
          The game is even much quicker here compared to Porto! Also way better defending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First start and first 90 minute shift.

He had an assist and nearly scored.

Got a 7.3 rating on Flashscore (same as Thuram).

not bad overall

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

key was beating the defender to the highball in box preventing the header clearance ... !! foturdiously it flicked to his teammate for finish ..!!
              he was pretty bang on avg overall...!! better in first half in the attacking half and defensively picked up the pace in 2nd half especially after thuram's subout..!!

really needed a goal to make a bigger statement of intent and force the coach into a starting decision for next match..!! as it stands he will surely be back on bench when tarro return back to fitness..!
              Originally posted by diz View Post
              First start and first 90 minute shift.

He had an assist and nearly scored.

Got a 7.3 rating on Flashscore (same as Thuram).

not bad overall
              Damn good, I'd say.

Comment

Thought it was a decent performance from him on his home debut. Obviously he is still learning chemistry with his team mates, i think he worked hard and did his hustle. You could see him taking on board the constant instructions that are given to the team from the manager.
                Good to see him getting a goal involvement with that assist.
                On here we can be both overly critical and also overly positive - so I was reading the match thread on the Inter Milan fans Reddit page. Interestingly the reaction to him on there is more positive than on here , they are impressed with him and commended him on his workrate too.

Comment

We also need to remember:

1. He's coming back from a minor injury and still getting up to speed.

2. It's his first time starting with the full A team so he needs to build chemistry.

3. He played 90 minutes in his home debut (literally Sardar will never be able to do this).

Obviously there's room for improvement, but given the above and the fact he got an assist makes it a successful home debut in my book.

Comment

I have no idea why he didnt come to Milan for the same deal
                    Morata is injured and we have 0 striker
                    Inter has 5 strikers
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Coach was happy and appreciated his work ethic and fighting!
                      At the end this is what counts!
                      He needs time to match with such a team but we can't question his work ethic and involvement!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/206468...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/FCInterMilan/s/cJ2ZnMwICb

the post match thread at the inter Milan reddit.
                        they have positive things to say!

Comment

He worked hard. Will take time to get used to gel with team and utilize space and exploit tight defense of serie a.

fans seem to like him a lot and think he would pair better with Martinez.

Comment

Both Thuram & Taremi did not receive good service today. Overall, this was not a good game by inter: sloppy in posession, poor crossing, and many giveaways.

Yet, Mehdi still notched an assist, almost connected on a bicycle kick, and pounced on the ball and almost scored on the keeper.

Most importantly, Thuram definitely did not outplay him today. I expect better service from Inter in the future so Taremi can do more as a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                              Both Thuram & Taremi did not receive good service today. Overall, this was not a good game by inter: sloppy in posession, poor crossing, and many giveaways.

Yet, Mehdi still notched an assist, almost connected on a bicycle kick, and pounced on the ball and almost scored on the keeper.

Most importantly, Thuram definitely did not outplay him today. I expect better service from Inter in the future so Taremi can do more as a striker.
                              I don’t know what game you watched because Thuram definitely outplayed him. Was way better at hold up play, quicker and better decisions, and just looked more like a threat (earned a penalty). We have to stop the Taremi is better than Thuram biased narrative. Based on todays match, he clearly wasn’t. I hope over the course of the season this can change.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

I don’t know what game you watched because Thuram definitely outplayed him. Was way better at hold up play, quicker and better decisions, and just looked more like a threat (earned a penalty). We have to stop the Taremi is better than Thuram biased narrative. Based on todays match, he clearly wasn’t. I hope over the course of the season this can change.
                                On fotmob they both had an identical rating of 7.7
                                Taremi:
                                -Created more chances (2) vs (1)
                                -Higher passing accuracy
                                -Recorded an assist

At the minimum he was just as threatening with:
                                -attempted overhead kick
                                -good run where he was one on one with keeper, but just missed contact with the ball
                                -Pouncing on the ball at the feet of the keeper 2nd half

Thuram actually did miss 2 chances (even if they weren’t the easiest).

Comment

Working...
                                X