Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a_m View Post
    Taremi needs to be more selfish, especially because he plays on a team with multiple personalities and multiple superstars. Sometimes he needs to just not give that extra pass. Take the ball and just smash it on goal and try to score because these players are world class players if you stutter they’ll jump on the opportunity and take your spot he’s been granted two really good situations right now since Martinez is injured so all he has to do is make sure this game coming up against Atlanta. He does something but mostly scoring because in Italy they don’t care about him giving an assist that much. Remember the old Brazilian Ronaldo when he played inter he would just pick up the ball and dribble like 3 or 4 players and score , or Recoba , Adriano , all of them jus a bit selfish in scoring , that’s what they want him to do. Fuck this teamwork shit that he used to do an FC port, neither Thurman or Martinez will ever give that extra pass , they would just shot on goal , same with Mikhtariyan ,,,,

just shot the ball on net ….take some chances…
    He will find his footing and become more selfish overtime, I think right now he is just trying to show he can fit the system and contribute. Once any coach sees his off the ball presence, they will never bench him
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Lautaro bargashte, amma rooye nimkat khahad bood,

Hadse man ine ke Mehdi 60 daghighe baazi khahad kard.

Moheme ke yek amalkarde mosbati daashte baashe.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_...articolo-gazit
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Something I noticed last game vs Lecce and most in the second half was that Bastoni refused to pass to him several occasions and I remember the last occasion when he did not receive the pass from him he became perceptibly irritated and shook his head and of course immediately he became my target (most disliked player) like I had in Porto, Galeno or Manafa but I'm not 100% sure yet so I will give him some more chance .

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Lautaro bargashte, amma rooye nimkat khahad bood,

Hadse man ine ke Mehdi 60 daghighe baazi khahad kard.

Moheme ke yek amalkarde mosbati daashte baashe.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_...articolo-gazit
          Looks like the lineup predictions have been updated. He's now expected to be on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Looks like the lineup predictions have been updated. He's now expected to be on the bench.
            Has Lautaro even trained whit the team this week?

Comment

Bench

Comment

That one start was fun while it lasted.

I guess next start is whenever they have a Coppa Italia match

Comment

LOL they played with our feelings all week. Our expectations were too high and now we’re disappointed🤦🏻‍♂️

Comment

I don't get why some are surprised! Taremi was not going to start over Thuram and Martinez! Unless one of them is injured!
                    Pre season or whatever was to prove if he is 3rd choice or not! Not to start him over to established guys because he was great vs some 2nd , 3rd division side. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi will probably be subbed in the 2nd half.
                      See you all then!

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                        LOL they played with our feelings all week. Our expectations were too high and now we’re disappointed🤦🏻‍♂️
                        Lautaru ta avaaele hafte ba team dorost o hesaabi tamrin nakarde bood, amma dar in do rooze akhar tonest bargarde.

Be har haal chon kolle hafte ba team tamrin gorohi nakarde fekr mikonam emkaanesh hast ke Mehdi dar daghigheye 60 vaarede zamin beshe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I don't get why some are surprised! Taremi was not going to start over Thuram and Martinez! Unless one of them is injured!
                          Pre season or whatever was to prove if he is 3rd choice or not! Not to start him over to established guys because he was great vs some 2nd , 3rd division side. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          We thought Lautaro was unfit to play. That’s why.

Comment

I feel a first goal in Serie A coming today!

Comment

It's fine, Mehdi played a full 90 minutes just six days ago. I like the idea of keeping him limited so he stays fresh.

He's actually very effective as a sub, when the opponent is mentally and physically fatigued. Hope he comes in around the 70th minute so he has enough time to make an impact.

Comment

This guy Thuram with a lucky deflection goal🤦🏻‍♂️ His cross deflects off a defender and ends in the back of the Atalanta net.

Comment

Working...
                                X