X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi about to come on, 75th min.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      It's going to be a long season for Mehdi if Thuram is going to be firing on all cylinders like this.
      I am totally fine if he is 3rd choice! That is not bad at all bur if he ends up behind Arnautovic that's not good.
      This guy already scored 5-6 goals last season remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great play be Mehdi, steals the ball, gives a great pass to Arna, but Arna screws it up.

Comment

Arnautovic is so shit. Wasted an absolute golden chance from Mehdi pass just to lay off a garbage pass back to mehdi that never reached him

Inter fans on Reddit are pissed at Arna for that mistake

Comment

What a moron arnautovic is for but burying that brilliant ball Mehdi gave him. Was clear on goal and instead of putting it in the back of the net he passes it to Mehdi who had 2-3 guys on his area. Robbed Mehdi of an assist!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another great pass by Mehdi to Arna (although Arna was slightly offside). Arna screws it up again.

But it's been a good cameo by Mehdi. He was clean in possession (no turnovers), had a few very good passes, and contributed defensively as well.

Comment

7 touches, 4/4 passes, 1/1 in ground duels, 1/1 in aerial duels, 1 clearance, 1 tackle, and what should have been an assist if Arnautovic were even 50% competent.

7.0 SofaScore rating

If anything, this short cameo just further cemented Mehdi as the main backup to Thuram and Lautaro. The gap between Mehdi and Arnautovic grows by the minute

Comment

Good 10 minute show from Taremi.
                  just has to keep working hard and waiting for his chance. They will come.

Comment

Someone of you don’t realize mehdi need to be a beast here , he needs to be very selfish , you saw thruam score goals that what the fans remember ….. he needs to score be selfish or he 4th string choice

Comment

So unlucky is Taremi:

1. Inter plays their best game of the season and he comes off the bench

2. Arnautovic idiotically botches 2 assists by Taremi.

This would’ve been 3 assists in 116 minutes played so far!

*I guess Taremi’s pass on the 2nd potential goal was offsides, but nevertheless

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                        So unlucky is Taremi:

1. Inter plays their best game of the season and he comes off the bench

2. Arnautovic idiotically botches 2 assists by Taremi.

This would’ve been 3 assists in 116 minutes played so far!
                        But still lucky in the unluck because it was arnatuvic, this will only separate him even more from mehdi as the 3rd choice.

Comment

There is a little bit of sense of animosity here when his competitors score. This should not be the attitude for us. We want the team to do well. This might be a great opportunity for one of our players to not only win the league, but maybe even do better in champions league and other competitions. This is a good team, and they have a legitimate shot at the top level

Comment

My expectations for success for Taremi this season: 10 goals and 5 assists across all competitions. IMO if he makes that in this talented team he will be excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Yet some people wanted taremi start over this guy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Thuram is good but still think he is overrated by many. His goals he scored yesterday my grandma could have scored, simple tap ins basically. But obviously as long as he scores he is not coming out of the XI
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Good 10 minute show from Taremi.
                                just has to keep working hard and waiting for his chance. They will come.
                                Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Thuram is good but still think he is overrated by many. His goals he scored yesterday my grandma could have scored, simple tap ins basically. But obviously as long as he scores he is not coming out of the XI
                                You have some great lineage! No way my grandma could do that! 😭😭😭

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X