Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's he married to anyways..?
    wasnt there a relationship drama with him and some iranian broad a few years back when he was playing in Porto..!! like she dumped him ? or talked shitt about him in media or some some ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      who's he married to anyways..?
      wasnt there a relationship drama with him and some iranian broad a few years back when he was playing in Porto..!! like she dumped him ? or talked shitt about him in media or some some ??
      When he was in Iran and Qatar he was with that devil woman Sahar Ghoreishi. Apparently stole $50k from him.
      Once he went to Porto he smartened up.
      Half his issues were because he was hanging around Ramin Rezaeian.

Comment

Taremi is NOT married. He was very clear in his interview with Adel. He said though that there is a girl and he might have plans but I'm pretty sure he's still not married.

BTW, obviously he will most probably start against Monza tomorrow according to La Gazetta. Insaghi is giving rest to some of his key player.

Comment

On another note, I can't upload my Taremi DH Gate jersey cause I keep getting the error "Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 2.21 MB but you only have 357.2 KB of 1.00 MB remaining." But the jersey is FIRE! For $15, you can't go wrong. Most of you guys spend $15 on a cup of joe at Starbucks now anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
            On another note, I can't upload my Taremi DH Gate jersey cause I keep getting the error "Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 2.21 MB but you only have 357.2 KB of 1.00 MB remaining." But the jersey is FIRE! For $15, you can't go wrong. Most of you guys spend $15 on a cup of joe at Starbucks now anyways.
            can u DM me the link? tysm

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Taremi is NOT married. He was very clear in his interview with Adel. He said though that there is a girl and he might have plans but I'm pretty sure he's still not married.

BTW, obviously he will most probably start against Monza tomorrow according to La Gazetta. Insaghi is giving rest to some of his key player.
              well his parents did a TV interview saying how happy they after Mehdi's third child was born - it's somewhere on IG

Comment

Bookies have Mehdi as the most likely goal scorer tomorrow ahead of thuram and latuaro!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Bookies have Mehdi as the most likely goal scorer tomorrow ahead of thuram and latuaro!
                  He’s usually up there every week. The bookies rate him very highly

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

He’s usually up there every week. The bookies rate him very highly
                    Yup….and the reason is (and I want all his haters/doubters to read this extra carefully) because there is actual data and analytics that these bookies use that shows them who the most likely person is to score based on the precise match up. They set the line as if he is to start and then of course readjust once the game starts and if he’s on the bench that obviously changes.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They’ll be debuting the new kits today

Comment

On the bench

Comment

This is a good lesson for not speculating too much before games. Just enjoy the ride

Comment

i think inzaghi is tryin too hard to get Taro going on the scoring front..!! :/
                            i doubt mehdi would be brought on till late in game unless martinez gets a goal or 2 and they put the game results to bed first..!!?
                            it still a long season so no need to panic, but i have a feeling if inzaghi pushes the envelope too much he will likely lose his key favored starters in attack due to fatigue and/or injury later when it comes down to playing vs tougher opponents and in key matchups..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

well his parents did a TV interview saying how happy they after Mehdi's third child was born - it's somewhere on IG
                              bikhial, maro gerefty. I think you misunderstood. They are happy for their third child who's Mehdi. Mehdi is the third child of the familj . He has an older brother and sister I think

Comment

Inzaghi is saying that it was difficult to select forwards because all of my 4 forwards were on international duty where Taremi and Marinez had longest trip but I decided to start Lautaro with Thuram.

اینزاگی درباره ترکیب امشب بازی اینتر مقابل مونزا و نیمکت‌نشینی مهدی طارمی گفت: سعی کردم بیشتر از همه تمرینات را تماشا کنم، بازیکنانی که ملی‌پوش نبودند بیشتر کار کردند اما در کل بازیکنانی که بهترین شرایط را دارند انتخاب کردم.

سرمربی اینتر افزود: در خط حمله هر چهار مهاجم ما همراه تیم‌های ملی خود در اردو بودند. باید چند انتخاب می‌کردم، هم طارمی و هم لائوتارو سفرهای طولانی داشتند: ارزیابی کردم و تصمیم گرفتم با لائوتارو و تورام بازی کنیم، سپس در پایان بازی خواهیم دید تصمیم درستی بوده یا خیر.

واکنش اینزاگی به دلیل نیمکت‌نشینی طارمی (khabarvarzeshi.com) zz0.fjvf0v2l88mzz

Comment

Working...
                                X