Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was okay.
    Didn't really do anything to make him stand out from Arnautovic but also doesn't deserve the criticism he's getting from Inter fans Ian Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He is getting lots of min considering the club he plays for! If he doesn't capitalize we see Sardar II in L'kuzen and Roma situation!
      Things change fast!
      Time to score dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      he had zero chances! Zero.

Nesta shut down Inter very well.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        He was okay.
        Didn't really do anything to make him stand out from Arnautovic but also doesn't deserve the criticism he's getting from Inter fans Ian Twitter.
        They’re complaining about him ? They had no midfield. Just pass to dimarco and cross and Hail Mary !

Comment

AK8 had goal and assist on his first start for Bayern!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            And if my Ameh had wheels she’d be a bicycle. Che rabti dareh dash Mehdi?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They’re complaining about him ? They had no midfield. Just pass to dimarco and cross and Hail Mary !
              Unfortunately, a lot of casual fans do not have very high footballing IQ.

Inter as a whole did not look good today. Specifically, the midfield. Extremely stagnant against a weaker opposition.

Taremi has been the 2nd best striker this season after Thuram. And if Arnautovic hadn’t inexplicably
              refused the silver platter passes from Taremi in the Atalanta game, our boy would’ve had a total of 3 assists so far this year.

Comment

he had zero chances! Zero.

Nesta shut down Inter very well.
                I am hearing this on Iranian players playing for some good clubs for years!
                If he wants to make a name for himself he needs to score or assists, otherwise he probably wont finish his entire contract as Inter!

Comment

Karimi first season at Bayern was spectacular

Comment

He will get more opportunities. Everyone relax.

Comment

Huge Mehdi fan. Bought his Inter jersey. But I'm getting frustrated with the goal drought.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                        If he wants to be at a big club he has to have a big club personality, he needs to be more greedy and just pick up the ball and score … not try to play pretty passes to team mates, Mehdi doesn’t want to shot cause he doesn’t want it to show he misses chances but he got to take some risk to score a goal
                        i dont wholeheartedly subscribe to above suggestions, imo he needs to mostly play within the team system of play and primarily follow coach's tactical instructions..!
                        nonetheless, i also agree that to really establish yourself in big clubs, you must possess that bigDick personality and play with much more authority and confidence than Mehdi has done so far during the regular season..!!
                        and certainly needs to be bit more selfish in and around the box..!

he is way too quick to make the safe back/sideways pass on the rare occasions he comes in possession of the ball ..!! it's obvious he is still too nervous to screw up and too quick to turn to the safe option..!
                        needs bit more confidence and vigor and use his good frame and strength to hold and shield the ball up much better than he has done so far..!

Comment

And if my Ameh had wheels she’d be a bicycle. Che rabti dareh dash Mehdi?
                          Please refer to Iran_19 reply two posts below this one… For example how many excuses we heard for Azmoun in the last 3 years? And at the same time he was a better player than X or Y. Well he is playing in the UAE Pro League now while all the players he was supposedly superior to are scoring goals in Europe! From Tammy Ibrahim to Shomurodov! Enough excuses! If the talent and personality isn’t there, its not there. We don’t need an electron microscope and five years patience to see it. Omidvaram ke Mehdi is successful in the end at Inter but its up to him!

Comment

Dostan, bikhial. It's been only 4 games so far, I guess and even Lautaro that has got much more minutes and is the top goal scorer hasn't manage to score yet if I'm not mistaken. I think he's doing well so far but need more time to adapt. Once he scored first goal, it will continue.

Comment

Please refer to Iran_19 reply two posts below this one… For example how many excuses we heard for Azmoun in the last 3 years? And at the same time he was a better player than X or Y. Well he is playing in the UAE Pro League now while all the players he was supposedly superior to are scoring goals in Europe! From Tammy Ibrahim to Shomurodov! Enough excuses! If the talent and personality isn’t there, its not there. We don’t need an electron microscope and five years patience to see it. Omidvaram ke Mehdi is successful in the end at Inter but its up to him!
                              I get what you're saying, but I watched this game and they played really poorly. Service and even touches were minimal.
                              They will get better, but this was not the game.

I think he'll actually be better once he and Lautaro start together.
                              Although I wouldn't be surprised if Taremi and Thuram start next game.

Comment

I have a feeling even if he scores 10 G/A this season some of you will still complain and forget what he was brought to inter for....to reinforce depth into the bench. He's not going to be a frequent starter no matter what he does because Lautaro is always ahead of him in the favor chain

Comment

Working...
                                X