No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the big problem with inter's last match performance was the MF...!! the key MF linchpin Hakan and Barrella were being rested for the more important UCL match coming up shortly this wednesday.. and the replacements are a shadow of the overall quality..!! this problem only got more exasperated with further wholesale subs early second half..!!
    Monza was in LowBlock mode for nearly the whole match and quality service to frontmen was severely lacking, especially in 2nd half when most all key starters were swapped for the 2nd teamer scrubs....!!
    Clearly inzaghi was way more concerned with the upcoming Citay and Milan matches and seemed willing to sacrifice points in yesterday's match for it..!!

the QUALITY Depth in this Inter team is severely lacking and honestly vastly aging and overrated and like i said earlier with sooo many vital matches still on the horizon, these vital shortcomings are going to catch up with them sooner than later...!! thus no need for us to panic yet...!!
    actually (barring an untimely injury layoff of sorts) i have feeling our boy is very likely to become a regular starter towards the end of this year...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      I have a feeling even if he scores 10 G/A this season some of you will still complain and forget what he was brought to inter for....to reinforce depth into the bench. He's not going to be a frequent starter no matter what he does because Lautaro is always ahead of him in the favor chain

What is your definition of reinforcement? A guy like Arnautovic scored 6-7 goals in league and few in CL and people here keep telling he sucks(he may or may not)
      If we consider Taremi any better he needs to do much better than this stats!
      For me this is an acceptable stats for replacement guy! If he managea to score 10 goals(not pk of course) in league plus few in CL, this will be considered as great season! But keep saying, he did what he supposed to, created chances, his teammates didn't pass to him and bunch of these comments will be typical Iranians deja vu excuses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think short of him leading the league in scoring, winning the league with the team, and get to the finals in CL, we will not consider him a success. Our peeps get spoiled easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

What is your definition of reinforcement? A guy like Arnautovic scored 6-7 goals in league and few in CL and people here keep telling he sucks(he may or may not)
          If we consider Taremi any better he needs to do much better than this stats!
          For me this is an acceptable stats for replacement guy! If he managea to score 10 goals(not pk of course) in league plus few in CL, this will be considered as great season! But keep saying, he did what he supposed to, created chances, his teammates didn't pass to him and bunch of these comments will be typical Iranians deja vu excuses!

My definition of success is keeping a realistic outlook. We all want Mehdi to be a superstar but reality is he is almost 33 years old and while still a super intelligent player, he doesn't have the pace he had even just 2 years ago.

To me success is 10 G/A through all competitions by the end of the season.

He needs to score a goal soon though to start winning the hearts of Interistas

Comment

Comment

Hopefully starting against the best team in the world, on the road, in the CL, that's why he joined Inter.

It'll be a very tough match. Inter won't get many scoring opportunities, but they can hit them on the counter, where Mehdi thrives. Very important for him to start the match positively to give him confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Most likely bs!
                Hope i am wrong though!

Comment

Most likely bs!
                  Hope i am wrong though!

so far everything that account has posted has been opposite of BS. The source is also Matteo Barzaghi who also doesn’t make up BS

Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

so far everything that account has posted has been opposite of BS. The source is also Matteo Barzaghi who also doesn't make up BS
                    Ishala ke haminjore!

Comment

If there is one Iranian player ever to chose it will be Mehdi Taremi, nobody will fighr for his dream like him, even if he doesnt make it at Inter, at least we know he gave 500%.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        such a tease.!!

Comment

Karimi first season at Bayern was spectacular

If it wasn’t for his injury that would have been the best season ever by Iranian in Europe. Already its close to the top. He was starting more games than benched among those serious players! Now we are in 2024, every legionnaire thread… faghat bahaneh sazi…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

If it wasn’t for his injury that would have been the best season ever by Iranian in Europe. Already its close to the top. He was starting more games than benched among those serious players! Now we are in 2024, every legionnaire thread… faghat bahaneh sazi…
                            Nostalgia man.
                            He was very good, or quiet.
                            Not saying he was bad, but he had bad games too.
                            That damn injury (versus Hamburg I think) ruined him.
                            Mahdavikia, Zandi, and Hashemian all got injured that same Spring too! In addition to the poisoin environment of our WC 2006 team, that doomed our chances.

18 years flew by!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Nostalgia man.
                              He was very good, or quiet.
                              Not saying he was bad, but he had bad games too.
                              That damn injury (versus Hamburg I think) ruined him.
                              Mahdavikia, Zandi, and Hashemian all got injured that same Spring too! In addition to the poisoin environment of our WC 2006 team, that doomed our chances.

18 years flew by!
                              Féix Magas(Magath) used him in different positions inc'uding even DM!
                              He played DM,CAM, RW, LW in first season with Bayern!

Comment

Taremi is starting.

Comment

Working...
                                X