Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any links? Thanks.

Comment

Barella found Mehdi a few times and mehdi did well to hold up play and find Thuram. But Thuram messed up both, one with a selfish shot and one because he was lazily offside.

Took 4 minutes to prove Nokhodi right.

Comment

Poor ball by Mehdi there on the counter that was offside…has to be a lot sharper up front. In the opening mins he got two balls on counters and hasn’t done anything with it.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Already had more involvement than his cameo appearance against Lecce at the weekend, inter playing on the counter and Taremi is being used as a good outlet

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Poor ball by Mehdi there on the counter that was offside…has to be a lot sharper up front. In the opening mins he got two balls on counters and hasn’t done anything with it.
            Disagree Ghermez jan,
            Thuram is starting from offside too may times (or getting caught early).
            It speaks to lack of coordination. They'll get better.

Comment

Not his fault Thuram was lazily offside. Even the commentators criticized Thuram. Not Mehdi. And he did well on the first possession.

Comment

Was a good ball from Mehdi, Thuram was unnecessarily offside and he could see across the line…

Comment

Looks like Inzaghi asked his brother for tactical advice. Every play is offside!

Comment

Thuram gayedeh maro.

Comment

Great counter by Inter, very good ball from mehdi to Thuram who took a selfish poor shot which trickled wide… awful first 15 mins for thuram

Comment

Mahdi, stop looking for Thuram. Khodet bezan.

Comment

fkn thuram keeps fkn up mehdi service to him either by being lazy offside or taking tokhmy half shots to nowhere

Comment

Good pass from Mehdi to Thuram in a dangerous area but why is he being so passive? He is refusing to take on Ruben Dias 1v1 when he has some space to do so
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He needs to be a bit selfish! As striker you have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thurman has chance to put taremi clean through after taremi won the ball. Thurman chose not to pass and inter fail on another counter

Comment

Working...
                                X