• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His pass was too late
    Baba bezan shooto nemoodi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was decent. He looked to pass on the multiple counter attacking opportunities, usually a flat lateral pass. I would've liked to see him try to take on the defender at least one time instead of slowing things down. Inter look like they can definitely hurt City.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
        Yeah, but if he shoots and misses, he’ll be grilled
        hes already getting grilled on inter subreddit

Comment

What a great chess match this game has been and I am so Happy that Taremi is doing so well 👏
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

hes already getting grilled on inter subreddit
            Then they're idiots.

Comment

That went by waaaaaaay too fast

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

The person who matters the most is the manager. Would you rather someone be kept on who is taking poor shots or the one who is setting up the opportunities and playing well on the counter.
                This. Let’s just hope inzaghi agrees

Comment

People want to see more intensity in his play during these counters which is totally understandable. The problem is that is not his style. He likes to play the logical pass and position himself for a higher probability shot. I think he needs to adapt a bit.

Comment

Some sites showing over 60% ball possession to MC. It didn't feel that lopsided to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                      Reality is Thuram has three shots (1 on target). And Taremi has a few key passes, one interception, and some defensive hustle. Unfortunately, for a striker at this level, shots is the metric people will be looking at.
                      That is only one oft the indicators they look at.
                      Many more.

Inzaghi mostly looks at his system. He's not looking at the stats specifically.

Comment

I suspect Lautaro sub at minute 50. Inzaghi did the same back when they faced MC with Lukaku. Rested him till second half

Comment

He was decent. Created some good chances, but could have done better on some of the counters if he was bit more aggressive.

Comment

How come there's not that many hot British chicks in the stands??? The Italians definitely do better.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              He was decent. Created some good chances, but could have done better on some of the counters if he was bit more aggressive.
                              Yeah but decent isn't gonna cut it at this level. He's not on Porto anymore.

Comment

I think Mehdi would compliment Martinez’s skills and play well. The sensible option would be to take off Thuram for Martinez but let us see what happens.
                                Annoyed as I could have been at the game tonight taking students from my College but we didn’t have enough time to get the trip together.

Comment

Working...
                                X