Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Does inter ever play with 3 forwards ?
    yes, game situation requiring though only..!! i think in the first game? added martinez late on to MT9&99 to ensure full points attained..!

considering how defensively smart and solid Mehdi is, he could risk playing with all three more often this season w/o feeling vulnerable on counters..!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Pulisic pushed Us soccer forward when it was at a low point and made Europe a standard for all the young players. Our players just work hard to destroy our football.
      proof that most times it aint about the size of a dog in a fight .... but the size of a Fight in the dog..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21
        ^ its called football, and no one cares about “us soccer” not even americans, they obviously have no footballing culture and its going to be a boring wc in nfl stadiums
        its called your baasan is still burning from Hajj Christian’s goal in WC huh?

Comment

Mehdi13 your name is Mehdi and you trash talking here, praising Americans and bring down your own country,
          take your ahh to nfl forums and talk about your stupid soccer,
          this fool has the must muslim name MEHDI and is talking trash here,
          this guy is one of those “persians” who rooted against team melli in the world cup
          by the way i ignored your ahh, so you be talking to a wall

Comment

Any sign of Taremi coming on?

Comment

HT
              1-1

Lautaro is looking pretty lively today ...!! dont think MT9 be getting many minutes if any it'll likely be for marcus ..?

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                Any sign of Taremi coming on?
                Not yet

Comment

So much saltiness about Pulisic here, must be the WC 2022 goal. He's had a better career in Europe than 99% of our legionnaires at the age of 26, so sorry we can't speak. Him and Mehdi have basically same CL stats too.

We can't talk smack about USMNT either, we have two clubless players and the other half play in Al-Shotor Morgh

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    Mehdi13 your name is Mehdi and you trash talking here, praising Americans and bring down your own country,
                    take your ahh to nfl forums and talk about your stupid soccer,
                    this fool has the must muslim name MEHDI and is talking trash here,
                    this guy is one of those “persians” who rooted against team melli in the world cup
                    by the way i ignored your ahh, so you be talking to a wall
                    I’ll take that as “yes, its still burning”

Comment

Regarding Pulisic: I'm personally not a fan of his style of play. A bit overrated, in my opinion. He's a good player, who was afforded all the opportunities and resources and has taken advantage of it for his club career.

I believe Mehdi's footballing achievements are much much impressive, considering where he came from, the age he started, and how he's now playing for a top 5 club in the world right now. Not to mention all the goal contributions he's had for team melli over the years.

I hope the coach plays him for at least 25 minutes today.

Comment

Taro suddenly oftesh ziad shodeh after the start of 2nd ..... wouldnt surprise me if Mehdi subbed in for him much sooner than i thought earlier ..!!?

Comment

3riple change for inter...!! none our man

weird subs too...!!.. this may well backfire on them...

bringing shitt asss asslani and old n slow darmian to cover theo and leau..???

Comment

Still no sign of him?

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                              Still no sign of him?
                              He is warming up now

Comment

inzaghi better sub in mehdi soon before they concede and lose the match ... !!

Comment

Working...
                                X