No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks great in that yellow jersey. Really looks fit.

Comment

Correa could’ve dishes off to him for a tap in but decided to shoot instead. Story of our lives

Comment

Taremi takes down the big dude and goes on the score, but a foul was called

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
          Correa could’ve dishes off to him for a tap in but decided to shoot instead. Story of our lives
          Correa was extremely selfish there. Taremi was wide open

Comment

Not really impressed tbh…

Comment

Another game no goal! All those immediately impact, run, nice pass if it doesn't translate to scoring he will have more or less same destiny as Sardar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Another game no goal! All those immediately impact, run, nice pass if it doesn't translate to scoring he will have more or less same destiny as Sardar!

He forgot how to score. Just 11 goals in 40 games since last season.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

He forgot how to score. Just 11 goals in 40 games since last season.
                  Has he even tried a attempt on goal in Inter?

Comment

I thought he had another good cameo. Kept possession well. A few nice passes. Helped Inter maintain the victory.

I don't expect him to score in a 15 minute cameo, but I do expect him to play well and contribute to the team. And he did that. Again.

Comment

You saw the sequence where mikhtariyan blasted it over right at the end , Taremi has the ball right in the box , all he needed to do was shot in net …but he passed it again .

you can’t blame Correa the kid took a shot ,,, that is what you got to do , if you in the box shot ,,,

Comment

Thurman and Martinez don’t play defense all the concentrate is scoring ,,,, Taremi uses too much energy to go back help defense

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Has he even tried a attempt on goal in Inter?
                          Looks like 2 shots total, none on target.

Martinez: 11 shots, 5 on target
                          Thuram: 15 shots, 9 on target​

Comment

Bread and butter cameo, Inter needed to maintain a lead and keep some threat going forward which they did.

Comment

Here's the extended highlights. Fast-forward to 10:45 and you'll see that Taremi's great defensive effort actually start the sequence. Correa dribbles the ball up field and draws 2 defenders toward him (he was doing great thus far). Taremi is up front and all open (his defender is too far behind him). Correa's defenders still have Taremi on-side. Correa does try and pass to Taremi but it's deflected by a defender (he gets credit for that). But he had another chance to assist Taremi and takes it himself. It would have been a magical first goal had Correa passed it.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                I thought he had another good cameo. Kept possession well. A few nice passes. Helped Inter maintain the victory.

I don't expect him to score in a 15 minute cameo, but I do expect him to play well and contribute to the team. And he did that. Again.
                                This is typical excuses of low expectations from Iranians
                                Daei put 6 in back of net at Bayern with 10-15 min per game!
                                If some people identify him as one of greatest he needs to score!
                                Even Arnautovic guy scored 7-8 in all competitions last year and now getting almost zero min!
                                A month or two with not much scoring he will either end up completely in bench or get real junk min (2-3 min per game) like Sardar ends in Kuzen and Roma!

Comment

Working...
                                X