Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

This is typical excuses of low expectations from Iranians
    Daei put 6 in back of net at Bayern with 10-15 min per game!
    If some people identify him as one of greatest he needs to score!
    Even Arnautovic guy scored 7-8 in all competitions last year and now getting almost zero min!
    A month or two with not much scoring he will either end up completely in bench or get real junk min (2-3 min per game) like Sardar ends in Kuzen and Roma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be hazrate jesus ghasam, ta 2 hafte dige Inzaghi mishe raciste zedde irooni lol

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Be hazrate jesus ghasam, ta 2 hafte dige Inzaghi mishe raciste zedde irooni lol

Comment

I appreciate Taremi what he did at FC Porto , I appreciate he played well in 2 World Cup already,,,,

and now he is not the main guy anymore at his club he is the 3rh /4th option so I mean that being said , still appreciate him for all he does ..

but I think moving forward in Team Melli he should play the same role he plays at inter same goes for Sardar and same for JB and Ghoddos off the bench ….

Comment

We don't have a clear youth replacement for Taremi, his existence in TM for the next 2-3 years is essential. He connects our midfield and forwards together. Sardar I agree with, we have quite a few explosive strikers on the rise with Saharkhizan tied for most goals G/A right now in Russia, Ghandipour leading PGPL, and Zahiroleslam tied for 5th place in Belgium.

Hosseinzadeh and Hosseinejad coming for Ghoddos too seeing as how they're playing this season

Comment

Taromi Rice is not a great deal nowadays even though it is the best we have 😂🤣😅

Attached Files
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I think some people in here still severely underrate what Taremi has been doing so far at Inter.

In Inter’s toughest game of the season, he played a full 90 minutes against ManCity and played as intelligent a game a striker could.

The goals will come. Just like they finally did with Martinez because the coach kept giving him minutes.

I have yet to see one bad cameo by Taremi, but I have seen many bad cameos by Martinez, as well as not so good performances by Thuram.

Also, how many potential assists from Taremi have been squandered by his teammates this season?
              Or, how many times has Taremi has been in a good position to take a shot but his teammates don’t pass him the ball?

Inter Milan have been extremely underwhelming so far this season. If Taremi got the same amount of minutes as Martinez, of course he’d bag a goal or 2 by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                I think some people in here still severely underrate what Taremi has been doing so far at Inter.

In Inter’s toughest game of the season, he played a full 90 minutes against ManCity and played as intelligent a game a striker could.

The goals will come. Just like they finally did with Martinez because the coach kept giving him minutes.

I have yet to see one bad cameo by Taremi, but I have seen many bad cameos by Martinez, as well as not so good performances by Thuram.

Also, how many potential assists from Taremi have been squandered by his teammates this season?
                Or, how many times has Taremi has been in a good position to take a shot but his teammates don’t pass him the ball?

Inter Milan have been extremely underwhelming so far this season. If Taremi got the same amount of minutes as Martinez, of course he’d bag a goal or 2 by now.
                Ronaldo had more potential assists and more goals for United, but he was hated because he failed to win trophies. However, unlike Ronaldo, Taremi wasn't brought to win inter trophies, he was brought to score goals. It doesn't matter how many potential assists he has, how much space he covers, how hard he works, how he contributes in defense etc. The only thing that matters is how many goals he scores.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

Ronaldo had more potential assists and more goals for United, but he was hated because he failed to win trophies. However, unlike Ronaldo, Taremi wasn't brought to win inter trophies, he was brought to score goals. It doesn't matter how many potential assists he has, how much space he covers, how hard he works, how he contributes in defense etc. The only thing that matters is how many goals he scores.
                  Aria jan. Az koja midonim ke baraye golzani kharidanesh?
                  Shayad baraye baazi-saazi dar faaze hamlei kharidanesh.
                  Shayad baraye baazie press rooye khate defaie harif kharidanesh.
                  Shayad baraye baazie daryafti dar faaze zedde hamle kharidanesh.
                  Noke hamleye Inter Lautaro ast, va sepas Thuram.
                  Mehdi manande yek shomareye 9 rasmi dar Inter baazi nemikone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Aria jan. Az koja midonim ke baraye golzani kharidanesh?
                    Shayad baraye baazi-saazi dar faaze hamlei kharidanesh.
                    Shayad baraye baazie press rooye khate defaie harif kharidanesh.
                    Shayad baraye baazie daryafti dar faaze zedde hamle kharidanesh.
                    Noke hamleye Inter Lautaro ast, va sepas Thuram.
                    Mehdi manande yek shomareye 9 rasmi dar Inter baazi nemikone.
                    Ardalan jan, baraye nimkatneshini va esterahat dadan be forwardhaye asli kharidanesh.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

They primarily bought him to help the team. Goal scoring is just one aspect of it.

This season, Thuram & Martinez don’t particularly provide too much value on the pitch unless they’re scoring.

Taremi has shown to be less one-dimensional. With more minutes, the goals will come.

Comment

They didn’t Buy anything
                        he was a free transfer
                        & inter is considered a super club 👀 & Mehdi is already 32 yo, so he certainly wasn’t brought in to be their goal-scoring savior but mostly as a reserve, depth chart boost reserve striker ..!
                        Imo He is the most well rounded & complete attacker in their ranks..! Defo their best defensive attacker, also slightly better in build up play more talented AM/winger/supposed #9..!
                        he never been all that great of a finisher & now in a far more defensively stout league with limited minutes afforded ain’t going to be setting scoring records ..!
                        regardless with so many games on the schedule for inter, I fully expect him to rack up decent minutes, especially in UCL/Copa games & probably finish the season in high single/low double digits G/As..!

I think good chance he will get a start in next UCL game vs a tokhmy opponent & Toro rested for next league game ..!?

Comment

UCL tonight at home vs Red Star Belgrad

Comment

Pishibinie Gazzetta dello Sport ine ke Taremi dar tarkibe aslie team khahad bood.
                            Bebinim hadse dorosti ast ya na.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

His goal scoring will begin tonight and continue for the rest of the year. Mark my word.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He will start tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X