Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
    Arnautovic has played much better than him in the first half in terms of impact on the game. We can call it “coach’s instructions or whatever”, truth is when Inter has possession, Taremi is invisible. This has been a theme in his appearances. If you notice, most of his highlights have come from deflection or interceptions and counters. He has not found a place in the team when they are in possession.
    Aria, are we watching the same game? He's been involved in at least 2 important plays. Setting up several opportunities, and the most active midfielder they have in terms of defensive action.

You're way too harsh on him.

He needs a quick pass and shoot opportunity.

Comment

Problem is he doesn’t attempt to dribble or shoot, he just wants to get rid of the ball as quickly as possible via short passes

Comment

Hakan tried to pass to Taremi in an attacking position for once. It was cutoff before it got to him.

Comment

Goal Arnautovic

Comment

Again he did exactly what i said, he had the chance to score but passed it

Comment

Lovely steal and then assist by Taremi
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                Goal Arnautovic
                Taremi got the assist

Comment

mehdi with an unselfish assist ..

Comment

Great play by Mehdi, dispossessed the opponent, great pass by Mehdi, and Arna taps it in.

Comment

Taremi wins the ball and puts it on a ball for Arnautovic.

Way too unselfish. Be a greedy pig Mahdi! Just shoot it from anywhere like Zielinski and the rest do.

Comment

Made me eat my words I love it!

Comment

another brilliant takeaway in box and laid it right on the platter for Arnu to tap into net..!!

glad he did some shittt... Taro was rarring to go in for him probably ? on the sidelines prior to that..

Comment

He is making the right play, the pass was the better option there. He shouldn't force it and shoot it just because his teammates are doing so.

Comment

They don't pass to Taremi. For goodness sake. Just shameless.

Comment

fkn asssholes... carlos agosta .... mehdi was WIDE OPEN for tap in there

Comment

Working...
                                X