• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    Best Iranian player of all time. Doesn’t come close
    Hala dige javgir nasho ostad.

Comment

Wow, Sofascore gave him 8.9!! That's high.

Comment

Inter's YouTube channel, under this last match's video all comments are pretty much praising Tarami 👌🏻👏🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nominated for UCL player of the week. Go vote!

Comment

^Done

Comment

Objectively Vlahovic should win that, his performance today was unreal

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Objectively Vlahovic should win that, his performance today was unreal
                objectively I’m Persian, so I voted for Taremi

Comment

Goal line views of Taremi's 2 assists and PKs. He seems to be loved by his teammates and the fans. Classic Mehdi!

Comment

MEHDI.... MEHDI....MEHDI..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAobh...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Man United seem to be chasing Inzaghi as their new coach. Hope it doesn't happen as I really like how he's using Mehdi currently.

Comment

Here is that video on YouTube for those that don't have access to IG:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/M8Eh0VASzAw

So classy. I'm super excited about this team this year. Lets hope they stay healthy and continue building chemistry.

Comment

I believe Hakan is the go to PK taker in Inter..! Since he was subbed off already @ time of pk the next go to PK taker woulda been Latauro..!
                            that was a class move from Martinez to give the Pk to Mehdi to cap off a brilliant all around performance & for him setting him up nicely for his 2nd goal a while earlier in the game ..!

Comment

Why would Inzaghi leave the potential CL winner for mess like Man U?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                I believe Hakan is the go to PK taker in Inter..! Since he was subbed off already @ time of pk the next go to PK taker woulda been Latauro..!
                                that was a class move from Martinez to give the Pk to Mehdi to cap off a brilliant all around performance & for him setting him up nicely for his 2nd goal a while earlier in the game ..!

good move by the Latauro to give Mehdi the chance to score so he can regain his confidence. This will be a long season, you need players to step up to score. it is best to get everyone one involved. They were already up 3-0. low risk penalty for inter if he had missed.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X