No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inzaghi would have zero incentive to go to Manchester United.
    10x higher pressure. Expectations are over the moon. Club culture is in the shitter.
    At Inter he is champion, has basically garnered lifelong trust from the fan base, is in his home country near friends and family, has players who adore him. Who in their right mind would give that up?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Inzaghi would have zero incentive to go to Manchester United.
      10x higher pressure. Expectations are over the moon. Club culture is in the shitter.
      At Inter he is champion, has basically garnered lifelong trust from the fan base, is in his home country near friends and family, has players who adore him. Who in their right mind would give that up?
      the only lure left is a fat contract $$$$ @ a supposed famous club/league ..!
      & even bigger draw would be the fact that after the financial restructuring under a new ownership, Inter are now relatively brokeAF & can’t spend near the required amount in transfer market to properly address the squad depth & quality required to make serious & realistic run for trophies on multiple fronts..! Defo not near enough money to rejuvenate the fast aging & close to played-out squad for long run health of the club ..!
      id imagine 2-3 ill timed, injuries to mostly old ass key players in his current squad & the whole season could go up in smoke & coming along with it the bitchN whining from the flaky & overly dramatic Italian fans of their club & the ensuing shitt-canning..!?

Comment

On the bench in the leauge against Torino

Comment

Obviously Simone is rotating with good reason considering the busy schedule they have. I think he will be subbed in to replace Thuram.

Comment

Torino with a red card in the 20th min. Big advantage to Inter.

Comment

Thuram with a nice header goal. 1-0 to Inter.

Comment

Thurman scores. 1-0

Comment

Okey I guess I was wrong. Thuram just scored so he might get 90 minutes . I dont get it, why dont Mehdi get such beautiful cross when he's in. The cross was a perfect and Thuram was solo and unmarked and could just head it in.

Comment

With a 1-0 lead and a man advantage, I wonder if Inzaghi decides to go all out on attack in the 2nd half and try to build up goal differential

Comment

Thurman scored another

Comment

Another great cross and andother easy header by Thuram.

Comment

And Torino scored right after

Comment

Thuram is so good in the air

Comment

Mehdi on in 68th min

Comment

Mehdi on

Comment

Working...
                                X