Noooooooo
        bad miss

Comment

Another one wasted wtf!

The guy finishing sucks tbh!
          Great passer but it stops there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was a really really easy chance to score at the end there. At any rate, decent performance

Comment

He better start making these 100% chances asap.

Comment

About 10 games played no goal other than spot!
                Lets keep your expectations of number goals lower than 5!
                He is still great passer though but lost his scoring touch
                Two 1 v 1 shitty finish today!
                He should remember he is a striker before anything!
                He is either too shy to take damn shot or too nervous!

Comment

Seems like Inter got the Persepolis version of Taremi lol. Great passes and intelligent positioning to make assists, but playing loose and cant finish to save his life

Comment

He will not get this 15-20 min per game anymore if he fails to score easy chances like today!

Comment

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...se-for-taremi/
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Man that one hurts.
                        Hopefully he can bounce back next week

Comment

His touch looked a little off all game. He gets to go into international break and put it behind him.

Comment

traveling missed the game but ive always said that his finishing is certainly not his strong suit despite large scoring figures in Liga Nos suggesting otherwise..!!

his genuine strength lies in his brilliance in Build up play, always intelligent positioning, defending/pressing from top and cleverly closing opponents passing lanes while on the retrieve and forcing opponents build up play into his own team's defensive strengths/traps..!!
                            he does however has a knack for sudden scoring runs, inside the box though he alway prefers to hold back and look for defensive spills/deflections to pounce on than to make a hard run at the goal to get that final touch off of crosses/corners or other services.
                            off course the openings for goals in SerieA are much tighter and shorter lived than Liga Nos, and off course the intensity and physicality on Ds hence explaining the difference in his scoring frequency..!

considering his plus and minuses as a player, it almost be better for Inter to move him into more of a 10 or 8 position than a pure 9 per say..!!
                            i think he could more revel in Mikhi role or even Hakan/barrela..??

Comment

Gol raa bayad mizad. Heyf, chon amalkarde badi nadasht.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

any vid of the miss everyone talking about ..??

Comment

Working...
                                X