Sardar azmoun should be dropped from TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar azmoun should be dropped from TM

it has been 2 days since Bayer Leverkusen has started their preseason training camp… and where the hell is Sardar , he is in Dubai partying it up , yes they don’t want him but they still own him it be wise to be professional and start training with them now , so he can at least get in shape instead of being injured all year …..

this is why Sardar is not elite level player and doesn’t not deserve to be in Team Melli as if he owns the number 10 position, fit or not fit , the guy hasn’t played a 90 minute game in 2 years now ……

I rather have kasra taheri or aghiepour or shakerian or hosseinajed replace him now ….

can anyone really see this guy get any better in 2 years ??!?!?!?

ps … his loan team AC Roma has been 5 days deep into their summer training camp and all of their top players are there ….

i hear alot of ppl on here keep saying Sardar is special he is super skilled , but that don’t mean anything if he is alway unfit and injured

here listen to this …. From a Goat

consistent and determine no short cuts !!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8hqt...RlODBiNWFlZA==

lol no wonder this guy is out of shape and gets injured so often, bro is either having fun with horses, playing pubg, or doing something in Dubai or something

Comment

I guess is mehdi 's team......

Comment

He's never been a hard worker. He has that lazy Iranian attitude where he tries to get by just by talent (like Karimi, Azizi and many others).

But, even an unfit Sardar is one of the two best players on our team and one of our most accomplished legionnares ever.

Fact is, we can't afford to drop him. We need him. We're better with him. And it would be a disservice to the team and country to play without him.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          He's never been a hard worker. He has that lazy Iranian attitude where he tries to get by just by talent (like Karimi, Azizi and many others).

But, even an unfit Sardar is one of the two best players on our team and one of our most accomplished legionnares ever.

Fact is, we can't afford to drop him. We need him. We're better with him. And it would be a disservice to the team and country to play without him.
          you can’t classify all Iranians as being lazy what you can say Iranians become lazy once they know they have a permanent spot on the team no matter what , that just like how azizi and karimi had it for a while .. and now Sardar has this too.

I don’t believe that an unfit Sardar is one of the 2 best players in this team , unfit Sardar is a useless Sardar go watch the Uzbekistan game he was fit in that game but boy did he get neutralized , he got absolute man handle by their 20 years defender Khusanov .

Fact is , Yes we can afford to drop him we got an easy ass WCQ group ….. so easy that I think if we send Persepolis with some additions they will qualify so we have no complaints…no worries now

Brother remember this , CQ dropped him for the World Cup in Brazil 2014 , the next 4 years where his most productive years of football he ever had at club level ….

sometime you need to get dropped and take a step back ,,,, maybe at least get himself in a situation where he can play 90 minutes straight for multiple games ….and actually be fit..

I never said to ban him from TM I said drop him for the time being , we have the easier group and we seriously need to find replacement for these players we have right now ,,,.

Cause come World Cup 2026 , we can clearly see now with Copa American and Euros, there will be no easy teams anymore , we already seen how lazy and delicate sardar is now , , he gets injured very easily so we need replacements players who can step up and preform …

we need to make it where the players next in line will score a hat trick if they play instead of Sardar ..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8e0X...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Comment

I understand disrespecting his fitness but let's not disrespect what he does for Team Melli

Azmoun has second most goals scored in Team Melli history at 53, with 12 goals and 7 assists in the last year of TM games alone.

Azmoun is a ***generational*** player and none of these players will even dream of having half his talent. None of them will even come close to 53 goals in their TM career. All I can say is appreciate what you have in the next 2-3 years because when Taremi and Azmoun retire and go away with their combined 103 goals for us, we are going back to the days of losing to Arab teams and losing to Turkmenistan. I don't even think we could have qualified to the world cup without Azmoun and Taremi's whopping 30+ goal contribution combined during the 2022 WC cycle.

In all seriousness I saw you mentioned players like Kasra Taheri who should be given a chance over Azmoun and it made me laugh so hard. Dadash he's not Endrick from Brazil, he's played 17 minutes of professional football total. Be careful what you wish for because we are pretty much zero threat without Azmoun up top, even with his fitness issues.

All these mid level players like Aghaeipour/Saharkhizan show promise but haven't proven themselves at all to be given starter roles. A few chos goals in PGPL isn't something to brag about. Look at Moghanlou he's been given like 10 caps and only has like 1 goal to his name.

Comment

Yes, do throw the baby out with the bath water!

It's no disrespect...he just plays in Serie A and Bundesliga.

Meanwhile Spain plays a 38 year old Jesus Navas veteran in the Semi finals of UEFA!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible idea to drop him- you’d struggle to find a better striker in the whole of Asia than him. Who do team Melli have that could do half the job he does? No one comes close at this moment in time
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Drop him? And add who? Our problem is ain't nobody of note coming up

Comment

i think he is expected to join Bayer on the 14th, barring an agreement to offload him on loan/transfer elsewhere be reached prior to that, as he is not wanted ..!!

remember reading that in tweet a while back.?

edit here
                    https://x.com/bayer04Xtra/status/180...roma-2023-2024

Comment

We all know he is a lazy a$$ but he is still much better than others!
                      Until how long? Maybe another year or two max?
                      I would say yes..
                      This guy will most likely either retire in couple years or end up in Arab land and Tractor later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A chunky Sardar made top class Japanese defenders drop to their knees begging for mercy. He hit the post against England and Wales. The man is pure class and should not be dropped based on his talent alone. Do you open up threads trying to have the worst takes possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          A chunky Sardar made top class Japanese defenders drop to their knees begging for mercy. He hit the post against England and Wales. The man is pure class and should not be dropped based on his talent alone. Do you open up threads trying to have the worst takes possible?
                          Thank you!! Somebody finally said it. No offense to a_m but man your threads are pure garbage. Please close this waste of time trash thread. The other thread about TM not making it out of WCQ group was pure trash as well man. Get this negativity out of here.

Comment

Sardar is not going anywhere..he will be around until ac27

Comment

He is currently in Germany

Comment

Working...
                              X