Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alieti View Post
    He is currently in Germany
    how do you know..? spot him at the local pie shop? kabobi..?

hum... i guess no deal has yet been reached for a loan/transfer elsewhere..!!? :/

lets hope he doesnt end up sitting on his asss dickin around all summer to wait n see it till end of august..!! 😬
    Bayer seems reluctant to give too steep of a discount for him, nor all too open with another loan with buy Option.....!!?? they want commitment to buy and sorta stiff 10-12mil still for his siggie..!!

supposed to be showing up to Bayer preseason training tomorrow.... !! lets see ..!!
    i have a sneaking suspicion that Xabi rates him and would like to have him as a reserve striker..!!? but get a feeling that sardar has had falling out with somebody in their organization and not getting along with at least some players and some folks in their front office ..?
    Last edited by BacheLot; 07-13-2024, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      how do you know..? spot him at the local pie shop? kabobi..?

hum... i guess no deal has yet been reached for a loan/transfer elsewhere..!!? :/

lets hope he doesnt end up sitting on his asss dickin around all summer to wait n see it till end of august..!! 😬
      Bayer seems reluctant to give too steep of a discount for him, nor all too open with another loan with buy Option.....!!?? they want commitment to buy and sorta stiff 10-12mil still for his siggie..!!

supposed to be showing up to Bayer preseason training tomorrow.... !! lets see ..!!
      i have a sneaking suspicion that Xabi rates him and would like to have him as a reserve striker..!!? but get a feeling that sardar has had falling out with somebody in their organization and not getting along with at least some players and some folks in their front office ..?
      His instagram story today stated he was in Germany.

Comment

Titish mamani. End of story.

Comment

https://x.com/bayer04xtra/status/181...dty2vs2RkqOwuA
          arrived ..!

apparently only wanted by some ayrab teams & Sevilla only want a loan ..!:/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            arrived ..!

apparently only wanted by some ayrab teams & Sevilla only want a loan ..!:/

No chance at all for him to stay in Roma?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Titish mamani. End of story.

Neshesti baghale gowd migi lengesh kon. Easy to do. Go check out his career highlights and tell me if a "Titish Mamani" can accomplish half of it

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Neshesti baghale gowd migi lengesh kon. Easy to do. Go check out his career highlights and tell me if a "Titish Mamani" can accomplish half of it
                Seriously 😂 second highest goal scorer of Team Melli history after Daei...even if you have problems with his discipline you can't deny his talent

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

No chance at all for him to stay in Roma?
                  I suppose that will depend on Bayer accepting a discounted transfer fee for him because clearly Roma although interested don’t want to pay 10-12 mil for him..!
                  And the longer it takes, the chances of Roma finding an alternate attacker increases hence interest in buying Sardar would vanish with it ..!
                  sardar stands to earn 3-4mil in salary so Bayer can’t really afford to keep him on payroll if they don’t intend to play him ..!? Or can they ..!?
                  Sardar has agreed to a pay cut in order to secure a permanent move to Roma..!
                  But not so sure he’d be willing to agree to a discounted pay playing for Sevilla..!?
                  Definitely not for staying @ Bayer ..!? 😆
                  I don’t even think he’d give a flying fk if Bayer were to bench him all season so long he gets the big Do$h to buy him a half dozen more thoroughbreds ..!?

Ftb all signs unfortunately points to a late/ possibly deadline day decision on his case, im afraid ..!?:/ 😳

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

What career? He had 3-4 strong seasons in Russia and just as many failed seasons in Germany and Italy. Or you are talking about the 2 goals against India?

Comment

https://x.com/prznsoccer/status/1812...847264622?s=46

Comment

Dropping Sardar at 29 years old would be comparable to dropping Daei before the 98 World Cup That's if this thread is meant to be serious.

While we at it let's drop Taremi too. Moghanlou will take us to the WC and win the golden boot, then he's gonna sign a 4 year contract with Real.🤣

Comment

I never said to ban him , I said drop him for a few games , he needs a coach that will tell him
                          like it is , this generation or group of Iranian players they have this WCQ26 and WC 26 to look forward too it probably be a lot of these players swan song , all I wanted or aspired from all these players is for once put all of their differences aside and all of their personal prejudice and side hustle and actually just focus on getting better and on their craft to hopefully final we make a huge splash WC 26 and get out of the group and maybe R-16 .

we have the potential but , now that isn’t enough we need everyone to work together and really want this goal as a collective group ….

Sardar is a leader and when he struggles the team struggles , we need him in the best form of his life , probably career if we are even going to have a chance in 2026 .

he needs to start laying the ground work and foundation now , not 3 months before the World Cup .

Comment

He skipped training today with an unexcused absence. What the hell is going on with him

Comment

He skipped training today with an unexcused absence. What the hell is going on with him
                              Aroos rafteh gol bechineh

Comment

Leaving to his next club?

Comment

Working...
                                X