Sardar azmoun should be dropped from TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Only way that can happen is he either buy his own contact from Leverkusen or have them just release him without him getting any money so just terminate his contract….

bro you believe in him too much , Sardar will need like a private trainer and chief , plus someone watching over him 24/7 365 for him to just stay in shape …..
    Sardar is a good kid ,
    i been bashing him quite few times OVER THE YEARS but he has fuel left in the tank for that reason can't destroy him as he is need it for wcq ,wc if want go far and ac 2027 if we going to win it all so can't pull plug on him it be treason to tm.
    I have no opinion over his club decisions ,as long as he shows up to tm camp that's all I care about. He is playing hard ball with blk ..
    we seen outshapee Sardar and he is still good for us . how out of shape is he? Locadia outshape or saeed ezat outshape? Or regular Sardar outshape we use too?

Is there actual pixels of him?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Sardar is a good kid ,
      i been bashing him quite few times OVER THE YEARS but he has fuel left in the tank for that reason can't destroy him as he is need it for wcq ,wc if want go far and ac 2027 if we going to win it all so can't pull plug on him it be treason to tm.
      I have no opinion over his club decisions ,as long as he shows up to tm camp that's all I care about. He is playing hard ball with blk ..
      we seen outshapee Sardar and he is still good for us . how out of shape is he? Locadia outshape or saeed ezat outshape? Or regular Sardar outshape we use too?

Is there actual pixels of him?
      I agree he is good kid , Sardar issue is mental , he just wants to coast thru the next 2 years to just play at a World Cup , he has lost his passion for the game …. He fakes an injury whenever he doesn’t want to play , he played in Russia World Cup and he somewhat played in Qatar , he knows exactly what levels he needs to be to perform at a WC ….. but does he really want it ask yourself does he even care or is he even hungry enough to want train right and eat right and get better ??!?!?

what Sardar even attempt to do this for team Melli

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9iUqBug...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Comment

there are players who have played over 35+ games this year for club and over 7+ for country and played 90 minutes each game ……

Not trying to knock this guy but he is nowhere near the shape he has to be to even be on the 22 man roster …

you knuckle heads here still jizzing over a run Sardar did against Japan that was offside.?!?!?!

wake up a 16 years just made Spanish champions of Europe ?!?!?
        Spot on. And you dont need to go so far. Just compare him with Taremi who basically was in same situation as Sardar. Taremi has trained with the totally new team, new trainer and totally new environments but still to manage to show great fitness, he even is starter in their teams first friendly, he scores 2 goals and an great assist. Media and Insagi was amazed about his fitness and physical conditions. (And dont forget that Taremi is 3 years older than Sardar. He turned 32 yesterday.

عملکرد خوشمزه طارمی، مثل قرمه‌سبزی با گوشت بره! | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

Guys remember the Sardar you are crushing right now and the Taremi you are praising. Remember them in the Asian Cup. Sardar gave us everything he had, hustling for every bezan ziresh header and scoring absolute beauties against Japan (yes offside) and Qatar. What was Taremi doing for us? He was nowhere to be found.

Yes there is no question that Taremi has much more professionalism and better fitness. But don’t crush a man that was our most prolific TM striker only 6 months ago.

Comment

I agree he is good kid , Sardar issue is mental , he just wants to coast thru the next 2 years to just play at a World Cup , he has lost his passion for the game …. He fakes an injury whenever he doesn’t want to play , he played in Russia World Cup and he somewhat played in Qatar , he knows exactly what levels he needs to be to perform at a WC ….. but does he really want it ask yourself does he even care or is he even hungry enough to want train right and eat right and get better ??!?!?

what Sardar even attempt to do this for team Melli

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9iUqBug...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Ali karimi was way worst than sardar btw.
            He got in best shape of his life at 40 years after retiring...
            sardar will be OK at tm and he will be in playing shape...vis vis is sardar is coming back to iran to train with ss while his faith gets determine.

Comment

sardar will be OK at tm and he will be in playing shape...vis vis is sardar is coming back to iran to train with ss while his faith gets determine.
              The only thing I am saying is he doesn’t deserve to be on the tm until he get in shape and actually starts playing meaningful minutes at whatever club he is at …..

Comment

The only thing I am saying is he doesn’t deserve to be on the tm until he get in shape and actually starts playing meaningful minutes at whatever club he is at …..
                You r not wrong for demanding this from tm.
                Only team melli headcoach in tm history would do
                what u want is mamad maylikohan

Comment

fo realz.. who's visvisin such
                  that sounds way too improbable..!!?? bayer is clearly in a pissin contest with him wont be cuttin him any such slacks..?

Comment

Excellent thread and well in advance before that BS move to UAE.

Yeah that's his life, yeah he can choose money maybe he is scared by his non stop injuries.. but in this case I hope he will be coherent with his choice and retire from TM like in 2018.

0 goal in two WC for the Iranian messi btw

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Excellent thread and well in advance before that BS move to UAE.

Yeah that's his life, yeah he can choose money maybe he is scared by his non stop injuries.. but in this case I hope he will be coherent with his choice and retire from TM like in 2018.

0 goal in two WC for the Iranian messi btw
                      Why should he be dropped

2018 he was isolated upfront against Portugal and Spain there wasn’t much he could do- what could he have done more in those tournaments in he had 0 service

2022 he was basically injured - still put in a great performance against Wales

he scored numerous important goals in 2018 against Uzbekistan and South Korea also numerous Asian cup goals and crucial assists

asian cup he had a crucial assist against Japan and scored a great goal against Qatar arguably he had a better tournement than most Asian strikers

I still don’t know where people think his replacement is coming from . Ipl’s top scorer just moved to UAE too and he struggled heavily against Hong Kong

he’s still our best forward - we are no where close to finding someone to replace him with
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                        Why should he be dropped

2018 he was isolated upfront against Portugal and Spain there wasn’t much he could do- what could he have done more in those tournaments in he had 0 service

2022 he was basically injured - still put in a great performance against Wales

he scored numerous important goals in 2018 against Uzbekistan and South Korea also numerous Asian cup goals and crucial assists

asian cup he had a crucial assist against Japan and scored a great goal against Qatar arguably he had a better tournement than most Asian strikers

I still don’t know where people think his replacement is coming from . Ipl’s top scorer just moved to UAE too and he struggled heavily against Hong Kong

he’s still our best forward - we are no where close to finding someone to replace him with
                        Yeah he is always injured, not reliable player and it will be worse in uae when he will gain weight and do nothing like ezza. Btw I don't even know what the latter is doing at uae lately. Does he play football or is he between growing his belly to GN level, being injured and punching opponent?

The crucial goals were scored when he played with top euro professional teams, not doing ferrari races with ghaedi. The guy won't last 30min on the pitch in 6 months lol, we will just eliminate Sepahan from ACL before his career definitive death.

Comment

Even though I'm disappointed in this bache nane there isn't any other Iranian forward you can replace him with today. Who you gonna plug in Alipour? Moghanlou? Taheri?

Its the same as the ezzatolahi situation. are we disappointed sure, is there a better solution? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                            Even though I'm disappointed in this bache nane there isn't any other Iranian forward you can replace him with today. Who you gonna plug in Alipour? Moghanlou? Taheri?

Its the same as the ezzatolahi situation. are we disappointed sure, is there a better solution? Nope.
                            I won't deny that Azmoun WAS good from 2016-2021. He was so good that I thought he was gonna be a breakout player on the international scene for us. But we gotta stop acting like he's the same damn player. He's like 20 lbs overweight, can't play more than 40 minutes, and nearing his early 30s where all these problems will be compounded times ten. He's not some god player that can't be replaced. Seriously this has got to stop. He did a few chos offside runs against Japan and everyone praises him nonstop when he has been legitimately absent for TM in the past 2 years. Any coach worth a damn would try these players:

1. Stuckler (43 G/A last season in Italian youth system and now playing as Cremonese first choice striker this upcoming season)
                            2. Aghaeipour
                            3. Saharkhizan
                            4. Zahirloleslam

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I won't deny that Azmoun WAS good from 2016-2021. He was so good that I thought he was gonna be a breakout player on the international scene for us. But we gotta stop acting like he's the same damn player. He's like 20 lbs overweight, can't play more than 40 minutes, and nearing his early 30s where all these problems will be compounded times ten. He's not some god player that can't be replaced. Seriously this has got to stop. He did a few chos offside runs against Japan and everyone praises him nonstop when he has been legitimately absent for TM in the past 2 years. Any coach worth a damn would try these players:

1. Stuckler (43 G/A last season in Italian youth system and now playing as Cremonese first choice striker this upcoming season)
                              2. Aghaeipour
                              3. Saharkhizan
                              4. Zahirloleslam
                              two of the players on this list don't even have iranian passports yet

Aghaeipour and Sharkizan have had one good ipl season each

Azmoun with one leg beats this list - sorry

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post

The problem of Iranian football is this non stop "who will put instead, we have nobody".

That's because of that we have so many dinausaurs extending their stay both at TM and IPL where status are so important. At the same time the youngsters have no opportunity to play and get blacklist at the first mistakes. That's why we don't have short term alternatives

Our football lacks dynamism and we should get a huge turnover to raise the level and kick the ass of lazy or unperforming ones.

While I agree alipour and moghanloo aren't TM material, and shouldn't be near TM, I rather trust youngster like Taheri Aghaeipour Saharkhizan, even Zahedi or dual national like the us kids playing in Belgium. The like of Azmoun and ezza are more talented but if they are lazy/unmotivated/unfit it is better to trust other hungry alternatives

Comment

Working...
                                X