Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Leaving to his next club?
    If so, the club director doesn't know about it. I love the guy, but he better be passed out sick somewhere and there was a miscommunication. Not showing up to work is absolutely unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

If so, the club director doesn't know about it. I love the guy, but he better be passed out sick somewhere and there was a miscommunication. Not showing up to work is absolutely unacceptable.
      Hopefully he’s ok and it’s not goshad bazi from him.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
        I never said to ban him , I said drop him for a few games , he needs a coach that will tell him
        like it is , this generation or group of Iranian players they have this WCQ26 and WC 26 to look forward too it probably be a lot of these players swan song , all I wanted or aspired from all these players is for once put all of their differences aside and all of their personal prejudice and side hustle and actually just focus on getting better and on their craft to hopefully final we make a huge splash WC 26 and get out of the group and maybe R-16 .

we have the potential but , now that isn’t enough we need everyone to work together and really want this goal as a collective group ….

Sardar is a leader and when he struggles the team struggles , we need him in the best form of his life , probably career if we are even going to have a chance in 2026 .

he needs to start laying the ground work and foundation now , not 3 months before the World Cup .
        Same as what happened To ARJ come qualification games and if he’s still clubless or being sidelined by Bayer or hardly getting any minutes of club action then it’s fair to drop him from the list or 2 or at a very least bench him in TM & brought on late in games if needed as an impact sub..!

Comment

Sardar will be tm starter until 2027ac

Comment

I should have add Jahanbakash to this tile as well cause at least Sardar has a club and can train somewhere if he wants too

bur JB doesn’t even have a club and he really has been sucking the past 2 years so maybe it time for him to go too

Comment

He literally has never been fully fit his entire career, it is so unfortunate. You can't deny the talent, but I wish he was 100% focused on football and for once built his stamina and strength to play a full 90 regularly
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                He literally has never been fully fit his entire career, it is so unfortunate. You can't deny the talent, but I wish he was 100% focused on football and for once built his stamina and strength to play a full 90 regularly
                He was crazy fit back from 2015-2018. He was so lean you could see the veins on his calves. If you look at pictures of him in his 2nd-3rd season in Russia compared to now, not is he less muscular now but he also looks 20 lbs heavier.

Somewhere along the way he probably just stopped caring so much...with his whole PUBG youtube channel, illegitimate child, horses, etc. Not saying he's a bad player but this type of behavior is what you expect from someone there for the vibes, i can't really sense the ambition in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He was crazy fit back from 2015-2018. He was so lean you could see the veins on his calves. If you look at pictures of him in his 2nd-3rd season in Russia compared to now, not is he less muscular now but he also looks 20 lbs heavier.

Somewhere along the way he probably just stopped caring so much...with his whole PUBG youtube channel, illegitimate child, horses, etc. Not saying he's a bad player but this type of behavior is what you expect from someone there for the vibes, i can't really sense the ambition in him.
                  He was never fit
                  He was never 90 min player
                  In fact i heard that even CQ was not happy with his shape at all but at the end the gap between him and 3rd/4th choices was alot!
                  It is really sad and depressing tbh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Xabi Alonso -“Sardar showed up to training over weight and out of shape , he is banned from training with the 1st time has to train alone until he is in shape”” …

if he doesn’t get his act together soon , his career is pretty much over ….

to piss off a coach like Xani Alonso who is probably the best coach in the world right now ?!?

You basically are burning a lot of bridges right there …..

there are players who have played over 35+ games this year for club and over 7+ for country and played 90 minutes each game ……

Not trying to knock this guy but he is nowhere near the shape he has to be to even be on the 22 man roster …

you knuckle heads here still jizzing over a run Sardar did against Japan that was offside.?!?!?!

wake up a 16 years just made Spanish champions of Europe ?!?!?

Comment

Holy Shiite! Is this real? Did the coach really say that???

Comment

Memo to sardar: get your transfer fee waive

Come to perspolis and be king next 4 years.

Comment

I'm dun with this fool. No need to follow him in the Arab, Turkish, Russian, or even PPL.

Comment

What a joke, zero professionalism. Shows to late to training and pretends he was sick and is once again overweight.

He always spends half the season gaining fitness, fakes an injury, then comes back picks up steam at the end of the year turns fat again in the summer. He’s just playing football for money it’s clearly not his passion to progress. So sad given his talent
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Some ppl here thing football is chess , football is an athletic sport , Sardar has proved that he does not have stamina at all , even at 42 years Pepe has better stamina than him ,,

he needs to do something to resurrect his career , he could have been much wiser and used the whole offseason to get into better shape instead he was just partying it up …

the guy wants to have fun , but football isn’t the most important thing for him, he also has this mentality that he is always going to get his way no matter what ….

i mean Leverkusen can say fuck a loan deal you staying here and going to play for the reserves team that will absolutely ruin his career ….

and usually players that go on loan are like in really good shape and can make an impact right away with the team ,,,,

Sardar is 3 months away from even being fit to play 45 minutes , who wants a player like that on loan …..

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                                Memo to sardar: get your transfer fee waive

Come to perspolis and be king next 4 years.
                                Only way that can happen is he either buy his own contact from Leverkusen or have them just release him without him getting any money so just terminate his contract….

bro you believe in him too much , Sardar will need like a private trainer and chief , plus someone watching over him 24/7 365 for him to just stay in shape …..

Comment

Working...
                                X