No announcement yet.

2024 summer Olympics Paris: soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me my irooni brothers but I had to place a wager on Iraq….these bookies sometimes are morons and idk how they come up with their lines. They put Iraq as a pretty heavy under dog and I genuinely think they should win this game. They have good players that are very likely playing with forged documents I’ll take grown Iraqi men pretending to be 19 over a 20 year old Ukrainian that just finished puberty last year also the Iraqi player that belongs to SS and loaned to Mes last year is playing
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Did anyone watch the Uzbek game? I had it on in the background as I was working but wasn’t really watching…..how did our boy uronov do vs Spain? Saw he was taken out at like min 55 but not sure how he played
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Does anyone know what the reason is for teams not using their official federation crest on their jerseys? I never understood why there is either a flag there or an alternate crest that isn’t their real one…
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Argentina vs Morocco result of 2-2 was overturned to 2-1 in favor of Morocco after 2 hours delay

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Forgive me my irooni brothers but I had to place a wager on Iraq….these bookies sometimes are morons and idk how they come up with their lines. They put Iraq as a pretty heavy under dog and I genuinely think they should win this game. They have good players that are very likely playing with forged documents I’ll take grown Iraqi men pretending to be 19 over a 20 year old Ukrainian that just finished puberty last year also the Iraqi player that belongs to SS and loaned to Mes last year is playing
            Mobarake.
            Chelo kababs for all please.

Comment

Does anyone know what the reason is for teams not using their official federation crest on their jerseys? I never understood why there is either a flag there or an alternate crest that isn’t their real one…
              Something about no commercial interests on their uniforms in the Olympics.

Comment

14 Iranians on refugee team:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuge...ummer_Olympics

& for other countries, some of the Iranian athletes include: Kimia Alizadeh is representing Bulgaria, Sara Doorsoun-Khajeh is representing Germany, and Tara Babulfath is representing Sweden

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Iraq 2 ukrine 1
                  Japan trashed Paraguay
                  france beat us 3-0
                  nz beat Guinea 2-1

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      14 Iranians on refugee team

& for other countries, Kimia Alizadeh is representing Bulgaria, Sara Doorsoun-Khajeh is representing Germany, Saman Soltani for Austria, Dorsa Yavarivafa for the UK, and Yekta Jamali & Mahboubeh Barbari for Germany

Hope they all get gold...it won't make I any less special

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Something about no commercial interests on their uniforms in the Olympics.
                        It's an amature thing I believe

Comment

Love the opening ceremony
                          a lot better than original way of inside stadium.

Good job France with its creativity

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            Love the opening ceremony
                            a lot better than original way of inside stadium.

Good job France with its creativity
                            Agreed.

Makes me think how incredible it would be if we could ever host such an event like this.

Iran delegation looked ok not aberoorizi

Kind of annoying that they used 1980s passport photo hejab when for Afghanistan (under Taliban) the women had less restrictive hejab in their delegation.

Comment

me and u won't see it in our life time.
                              Iran would of hosted the wc and olympic
                              if it wasn't for 1979 chaos.

Comment

Not gonna lie, this has become lit

Comment

Working...
                                X