Amir Abedzadeh @ CD Castellon | 2024-2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Abedzadeh @ CD Castellon | 2024-2025

Just promoted to Segunda Division (2nd league of Spain)

Comment

I thought he would end up back in that league, remember reading there was a few Spanish second league teams interested in him. Looks like his competition there is younger Argentinian and American goalkeeper.

Comment

There is plenty of young iranians that can bring much more to our football and NT than this soorakh gk. Incredible this Spanish gk didn’t do its homework

Comment

We’ll take it - Segunda division is a decent level. Will be good for TM’s sake to have an in form keeper at that level if he can make it *fingers crossed*
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            There is plenty of young iranians that can bring much more to our football and NT than this soorakh gk. Incredible this Spanish gk didn’t do its homework
            He's not bad at all...he has almost the same track record as Beiranvand when it comes to penalties. I'm glad he's fighting it out in Europe instead of taking a payday and coming to PGPL

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He's not bad at all...he has almost the same track record as Beiranvand when it comes to penalties. I'm glad he's fighting it out in Europe instead of taking a payday and coming to PGPL
              Beiro is a clown character and Amir is a decent guy but please performance wise dont compare both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Beiro is a clown character and Amir is a decent guy but please performance wise dont compare both!

Why not? If we held Beiranvand to half of Amir's standard he would be benched lol. This guy was forced to be GK in a Team Melli against South Korea where half of our team was with Covid and our midfield was Haj Safi-Mehdipour. He made a few mistakes but received more criticism than all these GKs like Niazmand or Beiro never get

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Why not? If we held Beiranvand to half of Amir's standard he would be benched lol. This guy was forced to be GK in a Team Melli against South Korea where half of our team was with Covid and our midfield was Haj Safi-Mehdipour. He made a few mistakes but received more criticism than all these GKs like Niazmand or Beiro never get
                  It is not one game!
                  He is short, weak on decision making, weak on cross balls and and
                  I like the guy but please, he should never been invited to TM at first place!

Comment

It is not one game!

I get what you are saying but his stats speak for themselves, he has pretty good stats for his clubs

Comment

It is not one game!

if you hold Beiro to the same standard then you can say much worse about him…..never seen a GK with worse decision making. Got tons of tape to prove it too in his stint with antwerp….he couldn’t make it in Europe and Amir was an established GK in Portugal top flight for a few seasons. You’re completely exaggerating and mischaracterizing….facts are facts.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Amir is sooti central too. Great attitude and a professional but in terms of talent we have better goalies.

Most of our goalies, especially last season were Sooti machines. Not just Beyranvand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

if you hold Beiro to the same standard then you can say much worse about him…..never seen a GK with worse decision making. Got tons of tape to prove it too in his stint with antwerp….he couldn’t make it in Europe and Amir was an established GK in Portugal top flight for a few seasons. You’re completely exaggerating and mischaracterizing….facts are facts.
                          ay....min... brotha ghermezAgha ..!
                          Amir is short... that is just about his only legit literal shortcoming as a keeper ...!!
                          he is avg or above in most other depts.. attitude, Calm and Confident temperament, positioning, reactions, 1v1 heroics, PK saving, most importantly CLUTCHNESS.....!! meaning stepping up with your performance levels when All is on the line... not cowering and laying a fkn egg and wetting the bed when it comes to do or die matches ... or big moments of big matches..!
                          i fear Iran-19 been watching too much PGL action and has fallen for the League's/PP hype of this Vastly Overrated keeper..!!

AMIR mese babash SHIREH..!!

Comment

Amir’s threads always turn into the same argument. He isn’t part of the international set up, ok. Let us concentrate on his club form.

His performances when he was in this league last time were not unnoticed. I remember reading great praise from Spanish journalists about him, his old club didn’t want him to go either and he had a great relationship with the fans.
                            Yes he is a prone to a mistake but even top goalkeepers are, some of the things I have seen Ederson, Alison etc do.
                            I am not saying he is at that level but he is at a decent level, I actually think he struggled to cope mentally with the pressure that was put on him as the successor to his father etc just before the last World Cup. It was the transfer window before that that he was linked heavily with a move to Sevilla. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

if you hold Beiro to the same standard then you can say much worse about him…..never seen a GK with worse decision making. Got tons of tape to prove it too in his stint with antwerp….he couldn't make it in Europe and Amir was an established GK in Portugal top flight for a few seasons. You're completely exaggerating and mischaracterizing….facts are facts.
                              I am surprised as GK you say that
                              We all know Beiro lack professionalism and that is why he didn't survive in europe, starting with not speaking single word in English! Which is crucial for GK!

But how come you can even compare Abedz with him?

The guy is NT first keeper in last almost 10 years
                              Do you even realize how much pressure is to be no1 keeper for that long????
                              That is the longest serving GK since Ahmad Abedzadeh!
                              He has his weakness no doubt mainly because lack of concentration and off field kososher of iranian players but CAN NOT compare a guy with over 70 cap with Abedz

Comment

Working...
                              X