Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I am surprised as GK you say that
    We all know Beiro lack professionalism and that is why he didn't survive in europe, starting with not speaking single word in English! Which is crucial for GK!

But how come you can even compare Abedz with him?

The guy is NT first keeper in last almost 10 years
    Do you even realize how much pressure is to be no1 keeper for that long????
    That is the longest serving GK since Ahmad Abedzadeh!
    He has his weakness no doubt mainly because lack of concentration and off field kososher of iranian players but CAN NOT compare a guy with over 70 cap with Abedz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    im not saying Beiro is utter shit and has nothing going for him. His size and shot stopping ability (when in form), protecting corners/long balls combined with some of his intangibles like strong throws, kicks, etc. is valuable are all good….no disagreement.

My main response to your post was that you said Amir has poor decision making…that might be true (at times), but the version of Beiro we are currently seeing is actually some of the poorest decision making we have seen from a GK which makes it a conversation. That’s all I’m saying brother. If Amir finds good form like he did in his good days as Maritimo’s number 1 when they were in the top flight or at Ponferadina he 100% should be in the convo for the TM number 1 spot and should not be ousted bc he has less experience with TM than Beiro and has less upside to him.

It’s as simple as “who is better at that very moment?”

Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

im not saying Beiro is utter shit and has nothing going for him. His size and shot stopping ability (when in form), protecting corners/long balls combined with some of his intangibles like strong throws, kicks, etc. is valuable are all good….no disagreement.

My main response to your post was that you said Amir has poor decision making…that might be true (at times), but the version of Beiro we are currently seeing is actually some of the poorest decision making we have seen from a GK which makes it a conversation. That's all I'm saying brother. If Amir finds good form like he did in his good days as Maritimo's number 1 when they were in the top flight or at Ponferadina he 100% should be in the convo for the TM number 1 spot and should not be ousted bc he has less experience with TM than Beiro and has less upside to him.

It's as simple as “who is better at that very moment?”
      Tbh he had one good season in Maritimo as real no1
      Otherwise he was rotating for no1 job with other keepers
      In Spain also, he had decent start but lack big time consistency
      Tbh, every time as fan i see him play i feel stressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X