No announcement yet.

The 24th Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan will be playing 4 out of first 5 matches in Isfahan. Week 12 vs Pp n last week vs esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Sepahan will be playing 4 out of first 5 matches in Isfahan. Week 12 vs Pp n last week vs esteghlal
      Sepahan should come out firing out of the gate.
      I can see 5-0 or 4-0-1 start.

Week 6
      Tt vs sepahan
      Derby

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Sepahan should come out firing out of the gate.
        I can see 5-0 or 4-0-1 start.

Week 6
        Tt vs sepahan
        Derby
        See what happens. Ultimately it will come down to last 4 weeks.

Comment

See what happens. Ultimately it will come down to last 4 weeks.
          Pgl is tough league to win title.

With 4 real contenders there's only room for err maybe in 6 head to head matches among themselves.
          Other 24 matches are must wins.
          I set the points to win the league 69-72 points this year.

Comment

PP fixture :
            ​​​​

Sepahan fixture :

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              PP fixture :
              ​​​​

Sepahan fixture :
              Sepahan will have 14pt minimum to start.firat 6 matches THEY ALWAYS COME OUT THE GATE FIRING.

if pp can get 12 PTs FROM THE FIRST 6 matches it would be hugh step to our 3peat.

Comment

Sepahan draw Sivasspor (7th of last turkish premier lig season) 1/1

Comment

Is Morais still Sepahan coach? I thought he was going to leave

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                    Is Morais still Sepahan coach? I thought he was going to leave
                    Yes he is still the coach

Comment

Dame Sepahan garm, their average age of their team is now 23 after signing Ariya Shafi Doost (a relatively unknown players in our shitty youth system who was tearing it up and was getting scouted). I don't know how anyone can not support Sepahan for developing so many youngsters and sending them abroad. I forget the last time PP and SS actually developed a 17-19 year old player instead of letting other teams do it and leeching it off of them.

Sometimes I forget PP and SS even have youth academies....what happens down there?

Comment

Dame Sepahan garm, their average age of their team is now 23 after signing Ariya Shafi Doost (a relatively unknown players in our shitty youth system who was tearing it up and was getting scouted). I don't know how anyone can not support Sepahan for developing so many youngsters and sending them abroad. I forget the last time PP and SS actually developed a 17-19 year old player instead of letting other teams do it and leeching it off of them.

Sometimes I forget PP and SS even have youth academies....what happens down there?
                        Pp has some very nice youngsters
                        but FANS don't allow them to play

Comment

Good point- I guess the short term drive towards Asian champions league being so lucrative means there is little effort put in towards youth development
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

First 5day schedule by club

Comment

6 refs failed their test. On the other hand sepahan will be lucky to finish 4th with the team they assembled. When is the league supposed to start ?

Comment

6 refs failed their test. On the other hand sepahan will be lucky to finish 4th with the team they assembled. When is the league supposed to start ?
                                Thursday THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS TAKE THE FIELD VS ZA IN ARAK 9AM PST.

SEPAHAN has a great team put together on paper right now
                                They are favorite to win it all..

Comment

Working...
                                X