Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Yahya gave life to dead Foolad last season! Decent coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We can definitely rate him more than decent
        When it comes to club coaching.

I would go as far as to say after general,2nd
        Greatest club coach of all time .
        And most under rated hc of all time .

He taked over a bad foolad team which their capacity of signing players was full forigner and demostic BAD CONTRACTS GIVEN TO THE PLAYERS.

imo if he can finish top 6 he is head coach of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Skocic,general,Yahya
          These are great club coaches
          NOT TM.
          ALL 3 are workaholic hc and good for a marathon season.all 3 need players 24/7 to get
          Them do what they want .
          I take all 3 for pp but not single one for tm.
          skocic>yahya>Gn

Skocic is a proven coach , he really knows his stuff , the guy can coach and he is someone that will bring and incorporate youth in the team ….

Yahya is a proven winner and a great leader and he knows how to coach

GN(general) he is just a clown

out of these 3 only Skocic should and can coach TM ….. and he rightful deserve a World Cup appearance ,

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

skocic>yahya>Gn

Skocic is a proven coach , he really knows his stuff , the guy can coach and he is someone that will bring and incorporate youth in the team ….

Yahya is a proven winner and a great leader and he knows how to coach

GN(general) he is just a clown

out of these 3 only Skocic should and can coach TM ….. and he rightful deserve a World Cup appearance ,
            Skocic has accomplished nothing if he can’t lead Tractor to championship. Yes he shudnt of been treated like that for TM but he still has not accomplished anything. He is decent coach though.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              Skocic has accomplished nothing if he can’t lead Tractor to championship. Yes he shudnt of been treated like that for TM but he still has not accomplished anything. He is decent coach though.
              Even if tt win league skocic should not become tm hc... some coaches are good club coach, it dose not mean they be good tm coach.
              From general,skocic, Yahya,
              I TAKE YAHYA BEACAUSE HE HAS A SYSTEM AND HIS SYSTEM IS NOT PLAYER DEPENDABLE and that's what tm lacks an actual system...

Yesterday skocic acted like he won the league
              Sending HAVALEH FOR EVERYONE IN FOOLAD SHAHR, ONLYTHING HE DIDNT DO he didn't pull his pants down and moon everyone, u can tell he is pissed 🤣and hasn't recovered from the coup.

Comment

Even if tt win league skocic should not become tm hc... some coaches are good club coach, it dose not mean they be good tm coach.
                From general,skocic, Yahya,
                I TAKE YAHYA BEACAUSE HE HAS A SYSTEM AND HIS SYSTEM IS NOT PLAYER DEPENDABLE and that's what tm lacks an actual system...

Yesterday skocic acted like he won the league
                Sending HAVALEH FOR EVERYONE IN FOOLAD SHAHR, ONLYTHING HE DIDNT DO he didn't pull his pants down and moon everyone, u can tell he is pissed 🤣and hasn't recovered from the coup.
                My thoughts exactly😂😂😂. It’s week 6 and Tractor already think they won the league. They beat Sepahan in Esfahan after 11 years. Maloome to koonesh aroosiye 😂😂. I personally wouldn’t put him back as TM coach we don’t need a coach who can beat teams we are suppose to beat we need someone who can defeat Asian powerhouses and be relevant on world stage. The only thing I can say about him is maybe it would have been better to keep him for the last World Cup because he did make us qualify although he got 1 point from Korea in 2 matches. It couldn’t have been worse then the way CQ fucked us last World Cup, but for him to get the job again is a big no no for me.

Comment

where did Nassaji get the money to sign Merkel? Can't have been cheap
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I like Rabiei as well. Decent coach as wel'

Comment

My thoughts exactly😂😂😂. It’s week 6 and Tractor already think they won the league. They beat Sepahan in Esfahan after 11 years. Maloome to koonesh aroosiye 😂😂. I personally wouldn’t put him back as TM coach we don’t need a coach who can beat teams we are suppose to beat we need someone who can defeat Asian powerhouses and be relevant on world stage. The only thing I can say about him is maybe it would have been better to keep him for the last World Cup because he did make us qualify although he got 1 point from Korea in 2 matches. It couldn’t have been worse then the way CQ fucked us last World Cup, but for him to get the job again is a big no no for me.
                      At the wc we wouldn't of lost 6-2 to England if skocic was at helm but wouldn't of beat Wales either, and would maybe tie u.s.
                      Max would of been 2 pt with skocic,
                      I take beating Wales and finish 3pt

Comment

At the wc we wouldn't of lost 6-2 to England if skocic was at helm but wouldn't of beat Wales either, and would maybe tie u.s.
                        Max would of been 2 pt with skocic,
                        I take beating Wales and finish 3pt
                        I am not saying we would have done much better but CQ really fucked us with his decisions in the England and US game. Either way 2 pts or 3pts we would of still been eliminated and it doesn’t make a big difference it jus looks better on the table.

Comment

I am not saying we would have done much better but CQ really fucked us with his decisions in the England and US game. Either way 2 pts or 3pts we would of still been eliminated and it doesn’t make a big difference it jus looks better on the table.
                          There is a big difference when there is a win at the wc against top 20 team and not have a win
                          At all.

That wc was destroyed BEACAUSE of mahsa
                          Situation.
                          If u recall before the protest against tm,
                          Tm beat Uruguay and tied Senegal before the world turned on tm, yeah it was friendly but
                          Still a big accomplishment against 2 world class teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I like Rabiei as well. Decent coach as wel'

He is labeled to be perspolisi, so maybe one day he seats on our bench

Comment

There is a big difference when there is a win at the wc against top 20 team and not have a win
                              At all.

That wc was destroyed BEACAUSE of mahsa
                              Situation.
                              If u recall before the protest against tm,
                              Tm beat Uruguay and tied Senegal before the world turned on tm, yeah it was friendly but
                              Still a big accomplishment against 2 world class teams.
                              I get all that but ultimately our goal is to make the next round and if we don’t it’s a failure no one cares about us finishing 3rd once the World Cup is over.

Comment

I get all that but ultimately our goal is to make the next round and if we don’t it’s a failure no one cares about us finishing 3rd once the World Cup is over.
                                2022 was the closest ever we came ever from qualifying from the group. I understand what u saying.

Beside mahsa,
                                Other mistake cq did was not touching winning line up against Wales and sending tired team .and the one move he did was bad by benching Hosseini over scared from injury biravand .
                                U.s goal came from down the middle as biravand was scared to come out to get to the ball.

That wc don't look good at all right now
                                But wait 20 years and it will look good.🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X