The 24th Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Norafkan missed pk on porpuse against his old team.

Maziyar is an idiot letting him kick it

Omid goozafkan
    Ah ah ah ah
    BS Malavan had dozens of chances to score. Sepahan win 1-0. We were good offensively but we gave too many chances to malavan. VAR is good it’s gives less of a chance for Pp and Ss to rig games.

Comment

Zz score on Tractor 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        Zz score on Tractor 😂😂
        🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
        Eybi yooookh
        Bekhoor dovomi roooo

Comment

BS Malavan had dozens of chances to score. Sepahan win 1-0. We were good offensively but we gave too many chances to malavan. VAR is good it’s gives less of a chance for Pp and Ss to rig games.
          A malavan fan passed away during the sep vs malavan match from excitement.

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
            Eybi yooookh
            Bekhoor dovomi roooo
            Shoja fucks up again and is still starter for TM l😂😂

Comment

A malavan fan passed away during the sep vs malavan match from excitement.
              Damn. It was pretty good game to watch lots of chances. Sad to hear that about the fan though.

Comment

Shoja fucks up again and is still starter for TM l😂😂
                🤣
                He is tired at this age playing 2 tm matches
                Then travel play club. 3 matches in 8 days .
                Skocic fault starting him.

Comment

Damn. It was pretty good game to watch lots of chances. Sad to hear that about the fan though.
                  Offensively it was great.
                  Limochi was nice,
                  Aghaipour can't finish.
                  Niyazmand mvp match.

Comment

Fans take soccer super seriously specially shahrestani fans in iran.

Comment

Alexander merkel ex u player for Germany and also genoa Watford milan ac and now kazakhstan nt player signed for Nassaji

Comment

I think this time Sepahan has a good shot at winning the trophy. Perspolis and Esteghlal have shown inconsistency. But again too early to tell. Sepahan often starts great and declines as the league games continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          I think this time Sepahan has a good shot at winning the trophy. Perspolis and Esteghlal have shown inconsistency. But again too early to tell. Sepahan often starts great and declines as the league games continue

On paper they are clear favorite.
                          There is but ,their soft schedule to start the league......they spent the most money and Taj helped them register the players they over paid.
                          So they have the support of iff as well to win it all this year......when u see pp on top of transfer market That IS THE VALUE OF THE PLAYERS NOT WHAT PP PAID THEM.....SEPAHAN TT BROKE THE ORIGINAL RULES SET BY LEAGUE THEN GOT HELP AT THE END TO GET AWAY.
                          CLEARLY IFF DONT WANT PP TO 3PEAT , as they waited when everything was over then they issued new rules to favor sepahan.

SO YES SEPAHAN ON PAPER IN CLOSED DOORS OF IFF MEETING SHOULD BE YOUR CHAMPION.

Comment

here come the conspiracies lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Don't forget that this is the same Sepehan that ate 4 goals at home from Al-Shotor of Emirates
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I don't blame Sepahan losing against Al-Shotor. Their squad had like 2 weeks to train together with almost completely new starting eleven

Comment

Working...
                                X