No announcement yet.

The 24th Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really crucial derby. A Perspolis win will definitely cause the sacking of Nekounam and put Esteghlal in one of its worst predicaments of the first 5-6 weeks of the league, while an Esteghlal win will put both teams at 8 points.

I predict an attacking football by Perspolis, however I think this game will have no winner. Another Tehran derby draw. Hope I am dead wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Hazbavi is really disappointing
      Looked great for foolad - the whole Qatar nationalisation scheme seemed a weird situation for him I guess he hasn’t looked the same
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

what time is derby pst

Comment

He seems mentally checked out. not sure what has happened to him, but his awareness has taken a dive and keeps getting caught out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He seems mentally checked out. not sure what has happened to him, but his awareness has taken a dive and keeps getting caught out of position.
            He doesn't deserve to get playing time with TM these days. Won't be choked if he wasnt selected. Let's him do his sootis in ipl for now

Comment

the result of going to qatar at a very young age instead of going to europe

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He was like that in Qatar too!
                He'd probably make a better DM than CB honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post

the result of going to qatar at a very young age instead of going to europe
                  Dunno - think he was hyped up a lot my many including me after his performances for foolad in the acl

never really kicked on there much from then on
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Honestly for anyone watching our league, the best youngster CB who has been standing out almost every game is not Hazbavi or Fallah, but Malavan's 23 year old defender Rezaei.

He's showing passion and aggression in defending every game IMO. One of the biggest contributors to why Malavan is 2nd right now in league

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Idiots who make decisions in Iran said Derby will be held without female fans due to lack of infrastructure.
                      No one has asked if it's lack of infrastructure, then why did AFC ok the stadium for the ACL game between Esteghlal and Al Gharafa?
                      Game is at irak stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
                        what time is derby pst
                        8:30pst

Comment

PERSEPOLIS
                          sarvareh
                          Esteghlaleh

6taya.

Comment

Regarding hezbavi
                            We need to stop making God out of these young players de.anding tm start and than destroy them when struggling after few matches.
                            He is in good place and will get experience need it to become a beast at 25/26 with mountain of experience.

What we have learned is
                            Our young players can't be rushed or forced to start in tm BOTTOM LINE. BEST 11 REGARDLESS OF AGE MUST START since we don't have proper coaches in league or tm for youngsters to bloom.we have to wait until they get game ready on their own and league with new rules will give that opportunity to them.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Game is at irak stadium...
                              Even worse then. Khak too sareshoon. Arak was one of the first stadiums to allow women in without any issues!

Comment

Looks like Beiranvand verdict is out and he will be suspended for 4 months, they just won’t announce it.

Comment

Working...
                                X