• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good derby so far.

Subs will determine the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Silva getting away with another damn foul in the penalty box. VAR will forgive Esteghlal as always.

VAR should be called VEA (Video Esteghlal Assistance) in Iran.

Hosseini also showing why he isn't that good of a goalie either.

Game has mostly been in Persepolis' hands, but with Nekounam's terrorball style, they'll always have a chance.
      You need glasses if you think Amiris dive was a penalty. What's funny is how Alishah is allowed to point his fingers in the face of the side official and yell at him while when Ramin gets mad for a clear bad call, he gets a Stern warning from the ref.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The animals in the stadium are throwing things at esteghlal players during corner kicks.

Comment

Rich Iranian culture (under IRI) is showing its ugly face again
          This Color
          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
            Rich Iranian culture (under IRI) is showing its ugly face again
            Oh yea, it's IRI that's the problem. Sure. 🙄

Try going to an anti-IR protest as non-shahi and tell me how it goes.

Comment

Now esteghlali animals are throwing narenjak at PP players.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                The animals in the stadium are throwing things at esteghlal players during corner kicks.
                It's the Esteghlali side of the stands too. They're hitting their own players.

Comment

It's the Esteghlali side of the stands too. They're hitting their own players.
                  The first two incidents were PP fans throwing at eses players

The last one with the narenjak was eses players throwing at PP player.

Comment

Oh yea, it's IRI that's the problem. Sure. 🙄

Try going to an anti-IR protest as non-shahi and tell me how it goes.
                    I went to Amjadieh (in the 1960's) and Aryamehr (in the 1970's) more than 100 times to watch domestic and international games played. NOT ONCE did I observe this type of behavior. NOT ONCE. You go ahead and draw your own conclusion. I did mine!
                    This Color
                    Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

another meaningless derby. shut down the league. waste of time and money
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

The first two incidents were PP fans throwing at eses players

The last one with the narenjak was eses players throwing at PP player.
                        Silva getting hit was all Esteghlalis. There are no Persepolis fans in that side. It's all blue.

Comment

Silva getting hit was all Esteghlalis. There are no Persepolis fans in that side. It's all blue.
                          okya fair. Doesn't change the fact that Perspolisi animals were throwing things at Jalali and Rezaeian

Comment

That PK was offside 100%
                            sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

The only good decision GN has made was dropping Rezaeian. Most overrated player in Iran.

Comment

Ramin showing all game that he can't defend. Watch GN all of a sudden invite him now!

Comment

Working...
                                X