Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post

Oh yea, it's IRI that's the problem. Sure. 🙄

Try going to an anti-IR protest as non-shahi and tell me how it goes.
    Hasnt gone badly for me.

Also never seen Iranian fans outside of Iran act as savagely as the ones inside.

There is definitely a component of nurture over nature.

Comment

Mark Clattenburg reviewing the match suspicious scenes on Ferdosipour's 360 football

He also said that the offside position of that player should not be called because he did not affect the game play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its not offside.

Read Rule 11 of the game regarding Offsides.

If an intentional movement of the opposing team is done offside is reset.

The offside player at the time also didnt affect the play.

Long story short if Hosseini was not an idiot and let the ball go it would be offside but he tried to catch it, fumbled it, gave it away and Rezaian is too slow to avoid giving away penalties.

Not offside.

Comment

Ramin today showing why TM lost to Qatar, that right side defending was atrocious all game. Why don't coaches just play him RW and put an actual defender at RB?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            Ramin today showing why TM lost to Qatar, that right side defending was atrocious all game. Why don't coaches just play him RW and put an actual defender at RB?
            I’ve wondered the same thing for years his best attributes are all offensive and pace, his defending is his worst feature. He was always too far forward the one time he was too far back he kept Qatar onside…
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Persepolis is in second place and Esteghlal is fighting hard for their 10th spot. :-)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by webmaster; 09-25-2024, 03:02 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

I’ve wondered the same thing for years his best attributes are all offensive and pace, his defending is his worst feature. He was always too far forward the one time he was too far back he kept Qatar onside…
                Maybe his real position should be a right striker so I am not sure why he plays as a winger.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Maybe his real position should be a right striker so I am not sure why he plays as a winger.
                  his finishing and pace are great - but yeah I agree with the notion here he lacks positional awareness

even now in ACL he's banging in goals - he should be playing as an impact winger for TM with 20-30 mins to go against tired opposition I think he can be effective as we saw against Wales and Uzbekistan
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Hazbavi is another one who can't defend but who's finishing is pretty good and is always in amongst the goals to some capacity
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                      Hazbavi is another one who can't defend but who's finishing is pretty good and is always in amongst the goals to some capacity
                      Hazbavi is great on set pieces. I hope he can keep developing and increase his awareness/technique. What he needs right now is a move to Europe or Russia

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Hasnt gone badly for me.

Also never seen Iranian fans outside of Iran act as savagely as the ones inside.

There is definitely a component of nurture over nature.
                        Mashsaeed was baned from dodgers stadium for 3 years with direct instruction from Barry bonds.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I have to see the replay again, but doesn't the cross count as a shot since Hosseini saved it, so the play resets?

Nader jan, join the Persepolis side. You're hating on Persepolis more than you love Sepahan these days.
                          🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                          I don't want win the league again this year🤣🤣 maybe I have no choice but to see another league trophy... seeing sepahan and ss fans JILIZOOOO PILIZ MIKONAN it makes my heart ache for them , SPECIALLY SEPAHAN fans of HALA HALA GAHREMAN🤣

Comment

I don't think Jose Morais got what it takes to lead this Sepahan team to victory. I mean the star quality is there in the team but....I don't know if I can call them a team. Its like TM, you feel like instead a team out there, its everyone for themselves. Eleven players just doing their own thing.

Its night and day if you compare Garrido's Perspolis to Sepahan for example. The last few match days you can see everyone full of passion and teamwork, and momentum is shifting to their side

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                              I don't think Jose Morais got what it takes to lead this Sepahan team to victory. I mean the star quality is there in the team but....I don't know if I can call them a team. Its like TM, you feel like instead a team out there, its everyone for themselves. Eleven players just doing their own thing.

Its night and day if you compare Garrido's Perspolis to Sepahan for example. The last few match days you can see everyone full of passion and teamwork, and momentum is shifting to their side
                              This Friday we shall see what they got in the league they get pass for asia failure not enough time put team together. And that Jordan result don't mean jack

LEAGUE WHAT MATTERS
                              they got 4pt against za and malavan good results against tough real league teams.
                              NOW THE ULTIMATE TEST this Friday see what moaris has learned pass 2 years.
                              SEPAHAN VS TRAKTOR will say a lot about moaris this year.

Best result for pp is tie of course.

Comment

Persepolis deserved to win they actually chances and tried to score …

estheglal played like a team that couldn’t score and was just trying not to lose …

Does it that maybe remind you of someone else style of play CQ ,,,, man Neukunam needs to knock it off with this ultra defensive style of play , it is a failed system even the Italians who invited this style don’t even play like this anymore …..

you need to score to win , and to score you need to attack .. be offensive

Comment

Working...
                                X