The 24th Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

2022 was the closest ever we came ever from qualifying from the group. I understand what u saying.

Beside mahsa,
    Other mistake cq did was not touching winning line up against Wales and sending tired team .and the one move he did was bad by benching Hosseini over scared from injury biravand .
    U.s goal came from down the middle as biravand was scared to come out to get to the ball.

That wc don't look good at all right now
    But wait 20 years and it will look good.🤣
    Wales couldn’t adapt to the Qatar conditions

Bale and Ramsey looked finished from minute one I reckon we’d have won that game regardless of the coach

USA we lacked creativity in the midfield - desperately missing an Ali Karimi type that can pull the strings and supply Taremi with the ammunition he needs
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

2022 was the closest ever we came ever from qualifying from the group. I understand what u saying.

Beside mahsa,
      Other mistake cq did was not touching winning line up against Wales and sending tired team .and the one move he did was bad by benching Hosseini over scared from injury biravand .
      U.s goal came from down the middle as biravand was scared to come out to get to the ball.

That wc don't look good at all right now
      But wait 20 years and it will look good.🤣
      For me 2018 was our best World Cup. We were in group of death and we finished with 4 points and had Taremi scored that last chance vs Portugal we would have been through. Felt like the closest we ever came to qualifying. 2022 was our best chance we just needed tie vs USA to go through but we played terrible and probably had the easiest group of the tournament.

Comment

I think for Nekounam's and Iranian footballs sake two things should happen.
        A) Nekounam sees a therapist. I legitimately believe he has some inner demons he needs to confront.
        B) He goes and coaches an Osasuna youth team or a smaller club in division three Spain or something for a year or two and comes back more level headed.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I think for Nekounam's and Iranian footballs sake two things should happen.
          A) Nekounam sees a therapist. I legitimately believe he has some inner demons he needs to confront.
          B) He goes and coaches an Osasuna youth team or a smaller club in division three Spain or something for a year or two and comes back more level headed.
          I am afraid his problems are long term.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

حرف حقیقت رو از بچه بپرس 😅🤣😂🙂

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAZAM...RlODBiNWFlZA==

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

For pgl junkies
              Recommend

SHOMAL DERBY
              MALAVAN @NASSAJI
              7:45 AM FRIDAY VARZESH TV

there was bad blood and many fights last time
              At vatani ....

Comment

Nassaji with early gol
                Nice game over all

Comment

Maziyar has pulled malavan out over 10 minutes now middle of match, over not giving malavan fans enough stands.

Only in pgl u see these things

Comment

This Gol Gohar manager seems to love Razzaghinia, he's playing him every game when he's not in U20 camps. Damesh garm

Comment

Noorafkan scored. He will now be in TM forever.

Comment

Mahmoud fekeri post match news conference
                        Was the craziest NC have ever seen in any sport..
                        If any coach in u.s talk like that it be immediate termination follow by life time black list to ever be hired again.

HE WAS REFERRING TO FARHAD MAJIDI
                        BEING GAY (HAMJENS GARA) AND HE EVEN WENT FURTHER AND SAY HE IS mafool (receiving end of being gay)
                        And asked ss owners don't hire gay coaches like that ,,their gayness will bring shame to ss fans. He also referred to high number of gay relationships in pgl and asked majless(senate)
                        To give civil rights for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Noorafkan scored. He will now be in TM forever.
                          "Mom can we get Vahid Amiri's jersey?"

"We have a Vahid Amiri jersey at home sweetheart"

Vahid Amiri at home:

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

"Mom can we get Vahid Amiri's jersey?"

"We have a Vahid Amiri jersey at home sweetheart"

Vahid Amiri at home:
                            I couldn't have said it better myself!

Comment

Mahmoud fekeri post match news conference
                              Was the craziest NC have ever seen in any sport..
                              If any coach in u.s talk like that it be immediate termination follow by life time black list to ever be hired again.

HE WAS REFERRING TO FARHAD MAJIDI
                              BEING GAY (HAMJENS GARA) AND HE EVEN WENT FURTHER AND SAY HE IS mafool (receiving end of being gay)
                              And asked ss owners don't hire gay coaches like that ,,their gayness will bring shame to ss fans. He also referred to high number of gay relationships in pgl and asked majless(senate)
                              To give civil rights for them.
                              Well I suppose it's nice he's asking for rights! :|

Comment

Fekri suspended within an hour for his comments.

meanwhile Beiranvand’s case ruling still hasn’t been announced?

Comment

Working...
                                X