Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

What is the latest on these two? Been so quiet. I hope they land something decent. Anybody got any info?

Jahanbakhsh is still with Feyenoord.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Jahanbakhsh is still with Feyenoord.
      Is he still with them or is he negotiating a possible new contract?

Either way, not really a good option at this point of his career. He needs playing time and he isn't going to get that in club whose entire business model is giving young players ton of minutes in hope of flipping them for a massive profit.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Is he still with them or is he negotiating a possible new contract?

Either way, not really a good option at this point of his career. He needs playing time and he isn't going to get that in club whose entire business model is giving young players ton of minutes in hope of flipping them for a massive profit.
        Negotiating a new contract. I think he’s well liked pretty much anywhere he’s gone (except with a**hole Potter). Maybe he’s thinking post football too. He could easily get into management, business or media for football.

Comment

Saman to Southampton looked nearly done n dusted a month back & nowadays suddenly nothing ..!?

hoping he doesn’t drag out his transfer decision all summer long again & end up in fkn soed or even tokhmier leagues than that ..!? 😬

Not quiet as bad but similar to Sardar, although talented, he also badly lack the proper top level Stamina & fitness ..!
          so it’s essential for these guys to sort out their futures asap & have enough preseason left to bed in their respective clubs ..! Or it’s hamoon aasho kase as last season for both ..! Warming the bench & pickin splitters out their booties all season long, even if they are lucky enough to attain respectable EU club employments..!

Comment

I don't know about Ghoddos but the Hatam guy who broke Azmoun Roma/Mehdi Inter talks says that he will not sign with Feyenoord again and is negotiating with a few clubs rn (and has a personal trainer to stay fit)

Comment

JB not having a team yet makes you wonder…..those offers he confirmed he had from Italy and Germany must have been not very good. And I’m not talking $…..I’m talking about role and how they saw him fitting in. Just taking an educated guess.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Feyenoord told JB that they won't give him a new contract. He has asked if he can train with them to keep fit for now.. no new club yet.

Comment

His goals/assists per minutes was actually decent his first season Feyenoord.

The issue is: he isn’t in his early 20’s anymore, so they see no upside.

I think wherever he ends up going he’ll make a professional decision. No turkey, greece, no middle east.

Ever since he’s left Brighton, he’s shown overall better performances in both club & country.

Comment

I smell an average turkish or greek team for JB

Comment

Jb turned down pp today

Comment

Fabrizio just tweeted that negotiations are taking place with Sevilla for Sardar and that he is their first target with En-Nesyri departing!

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA

Sevilla would be PERFECT plz plz plz let this happen khodaaaaa!!!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope both Ghoddos and AJB land something decent. They both still have some benzene in the tank. Our TM will not be competitive, if the legionnaires are not getting minutes and decent training.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh sadly never developed, he was at his peak with 19-20-21-22 or what age he was when he came to Holland.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                              Jahanbakhsh sadly never developed, he was at his peak with 19-20-21-22 or what age he was when he came to Holland.........
                              .most over rated tm player of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X