Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Ghodos pp or tt he be god
    His blonde wife doesn't wanna live in Iran, its why he hasn't moved to malmo. They wanna live in London

Comment

TBH I don't know if anyone wants to have this convo but if Ghoddos doesn't find a club he shouldn't be a TM starter. His last professional game was in February. Not even a training with a club anymore. At the very least ARJ is still training with Feyenoord

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
        TBH I don't know if anyone wants to have this convo but if Ghoddos doesn't find a club he shouldn't be a TM starter. His last professional game was in February. Not even a training with a club anymore. At the very least ARJ is still training with Feyenoord
        Wow i dont follow our legioneers, had no idea.
        Since feb ha wow.
        Cq started trend of playing players w/o clubs but he had them under check.
        Before cq this was a taboo.

My advise to Ghoddos is go to Qatar or uae.

Comment

His blonde wife doesn't wanna live in Iran, its why he hasn't moved to malmo. They wanna live in London
          His wife ain't blonde. The carpet don't match the drapes. Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post

His wife ain't blonde. The carpet don't match the drapes. Just sayin...
            and how do you know that
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

was the cake for Ghalenoi or Saman? It's impossible to know
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Take this with a massive grain of salt but twitter TM community has been talking about Ghoddos to UAE being confirmed pretty much, apparently he was in UAE negotiating before camp and thats why he was with Azmoun last week before the international break (instagram story).

Again take it with a grain of salt as idk how true it is, just that its gaining a lot of noise

Comment

Take this with a massive grain of salt but twitter TM community has been talking about Ghoddos to UAE being confirmed pretty much, apparently he was in UAE negotiating before camp and thats why he was with Azmoun last week before the international break (instagram story).

Again take it with a grain of salt as idk how true it is, just that its gaining a lot of noise
                  damn. What a shame. O

Comment

Its amazing CQ came close to advancing from group stage of world cup twice with this bunch of uninspired, ambitionless, undisciplined and money hungry hammals. Khake alam to sare inshallah be zoodi kachale saman. The year of WC be tokhmesh (aslan dare?) nabud if he is playing football or not. And this is the newest flower he planted.

Comment

Baraye har doshoon booye Torkie ya keshvare arabi miyaad, on ham badjoor.
                      Az bass boosh miyaad ke gandesh dar omade.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This kinda make sense because Ghoddos and his wife definitely look like the type of people that actually enjoy holidaying in Dubai lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

This kinda make sense because Ghoddos and his wife definitely look like the type of people that actually enjoy holidaying in Dubai lol
                          yeah her girlfriend definitely looks like the Dubai type

can see this happening 100 percent
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Ghoddos was hyped alot here(like tons of others)!
                            His ceiling was at best for some second rated euro teams! He was amazing in sweden but it stopped there tbh!
                            He could never keep it up in regular basis at highest level! Even with crappy side in France he was so so!
                            GN like him, good for him! But he shouldn't be starter in TM specifically with current shape!
                            There is reason why no other coach other than GN trusted him in regular base! He lacks big time consistency!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Ghoddos was hyped alot here(like tons of others)!
                              His ceiling was at best for some second rated euro teams! He was amazing in sweden but it stopped there tbh!
                              He could never keep it up in regular basis at highest level! Even with crappy side in France he was so so!
                              GN like him, good for him! But he shouldn't be starter in TM specifically with current shape!
                              There is reason why no other coach other than GN trusted him in regular base! He lacks big time consistency!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I am going to counter you on this one. He was hyped after that very good run in Europe with Ostersunds, he was praised by Wenger and scouted by Man City.
                              Some poor career choices due to being surrounded by the wrong people (also didn’t help that Ostersunds was run by a gangster) meant that his career in France never really took off. He scored some beautiful goals in a France though and it if wasn’t for the ban and also (if I remember correctly) an issue with his appendix then he would have made a bigger impact there.
                              He helped Brentford get promotion to the Premier League and stayed part of the their squad after that. Yes he was not a main starter but I don’t think he was never given a fair shot.
                              After his first time leaving the manager had faith in him to bring him back as a steady hand. His run in the team co incided with Toney’s ban. I think with his ability to pick someone out in the box that there would have been more assist from him with a target striker in the middle.
                              Currently though, yes I agree that he shouldn’t be starting for Iran as he needs to concentrate on finding a club and also he lacks match fitness. The issue is that we lack decent options in the middle and no one else is as good as him with what he does for Iran.

Comment

We really need to stop saying we have "no one better". In fact I can name 4 players who based on watching our league matches and legionnaires, think that they have current better form than Saman Ghoddos as of right now: Hosseinejad, Aref Haji Eydi, Nourallahi, Karimi.

​​​​​​Ghoddos is guaranteed starter in good form but right now he's 31 and hasn't trained with a club in over 5 months! He's literally retired right now (and probably moving to UAE team soon)

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X