Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I honestly can't remember a really bad game by him, but even his worse is average at best (for TM).
    Just in recent memory:

Qatar Asian Cup Semis.

Iran vs Uzbekistan last round WCQ

Iran vs Lebanon last WCQ in Lebanon

His main issue is that he's slower to turn around than an Aircraft carrier.

Comment

Saeed has become much worse defensively over the years. If we have to rely on Saeed running back to defend the center our midfield is cooked that game.

(I.E the moment we crumbled against Uzbekistan when Ghoddos got injured)

It's basically why GN loves to play Ghoddos so deep, because you need either him or Nourallahi next to Saeed to make your midfield less wide open since Saeed self destructs as a single pivot (unlike his earlier days when we had a 4-1-4-1 under CQ with him)

Having said that, to me he is still one of the better TM players and his spot is safe and secure because our other midfielders are even worse. But let's not stop that from us trying other DMFs in his place alright? Maybe his complacency is because his place is basically secure and he has no competition
      ​​

Comment

It's already halfway through September, and most leagues are already on Weeks 4-5. I do not know what they are holding out for, there are so many leagues around the world that they can go to just for the game fitness.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          It's already halfway through September, and most leagues are already on Weeks 4-5. I do not know what they are holding out for, there are so many leagues around the world that they can go to just for the game fitness.
          If they’re free agents they can sign pretty easily I’m surprised, there must be just not much interest for them. Find that hard to believe but damn
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

At least Alireza is still training. What's Ghoddos up to outside of TM camps? 🤣

Our midfielders right now: Part time midfielder for Al-Shotor and retired midfielder with no club.

​​​​I think Mehdi is the only salvation from this "golden generation"

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              At least Alireza is still training. What's Ghoddos up to outside of TM camps? 🤣

Our midfielders right now: Part time midfielder for Al-Shotor and retired midfielder with no club.

​​​​I think Mehdi is the only salvation from this "golden generation"
              Ghoddos is training with a private trainer in Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

Ghoddos is training with a private trainer in Dubai.
                lol privately training on yacht maybe from his instagram posts

Comment

Saeed has become much worse defensively over the years. If we have to rely on Saeed running back to defend the center our midfield is cooked that game.

(I.E the moment we crumbled against Uzbekistan when Ghoddos got injured)

It's basically why GN loves to play Ghoddos so deep, because you need either him or Nourallahi next to Saeed to make your midfield less wide open since Saeed self destructs as a single pivot (unlike his earlier days when we had a 4-1-4-1 under CQ with him)

Having said that, to me he is still one of the better TM players and his spot is safe and secure because our other midfielders are even worse. But let's not stop that from us trying other DMFs in his place alright? Maybe his complacency is because his place is basically secure and he has no competition
                  ​​
                  While all attention was on sardar,
                  SAEED HAS GAINED LBS AS WELL.this is most outshape Saeed since when skocic first taked over. Unfortunately fat Saeed is still our best dmf and fat sardar is still our second best forward.....

I have feeling both Saeed and sardar will get in shape I don't know I just think they will both wake up soon and realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

While all attention was on sardar,
                    SAEED HAS GAINED LBS AS WELL.this is most outshape Saeed since when skocic first taked over. Unfortunately fat Saeed is still our best dmf and fat sardar is still our second best forward.....

I have feeling both Saeed and sardar will get in shape I don't know I just think they will both wake up soon and realize that.
                    Don't get your hopes up, Saeed TM experiment has turned out to be a failure. He's been getting worse every year since 2018.

The fact that he's still a starter speaks more about our midfield situation TBH 🤣

Comment

Don't get your hopes up, Saeed TM experiment has turned out to be a failure. He's been getting worse every year since 2018.

The fact that he's still a starter speaks more about our midfield situation TBH 🤣
                      Saeed might have 2 wc left in him.
                      2030 wc is 5 years and 9 months away.
                      Dmf are like old wine they get better as they age..same goes for goali and cb.
                      Saeed style and his physique is unique for persian dmf.....possible 2 wc and 2 ac and retire 2031 ac.

He be 28 this Oct
                      TAZEH JA OFTADEH

Comment

Idk what TM matches you guys have been watching…saeid is almost always one of our best players. He has not had many bad games in a TM shirt…..it’s his club performances and lack of consistency there that has been the let down
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In 2018 must win game against Portugal he caused a penalty and nearly caused another goal by running into Beiro like a khar. Anyone can perform against India and Guam… Its the same player who watched Omid Ebrahimi from the bench for a season, anchored Gharafa midfield that ate 8 goals in ACL, taught lessons in his own position by Bouhamdan in same competition… He needs to build a statue of CQ in his house and kiss its feet everyday for only CQs defensive plans made him look like a footballer. Not to mention not much mokh either. Stomping on Korean players head to miss a WC game…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            In 2018 must win game against Portugal he caused a penalty and nearly caused another goal by running into Beiro like a khar. Anyone can perform against India and Guam… Its the same player who watched Omid Ebrahimi from the bench for a season, anchored Gharafa midfield that ate 8 goals in ACL, taught lessons in his own position by Bouhamdan in same competition… He needs to build a statue of CQ in his house and kiss its feet everyday for only CQs defensive plans made him look like a footballer. Not to mention not much mokh either. Stomping on Korean players head to miss a WC game…
                            Lol Saeed and defensive sootis are almost interchangeable. I think I can only think of more more sootis from Beiranvand than from him defensively during tournaments.

1.Portugal penalty
                            2. Russia penalty
                            3. Knocking into Beiranvands nose and breaking it in Tashkent
                            4. Iran vs Palestine basically own goal since it deflected off his head
                            5. Iran vs Qatar his foot deflected their goal and made it basically another own goal too wide for Beiro to save

​​​​​I'm sure I can name a few more tbh if I rock my brain. I don't get why people talk about Saeed defensively though, his biggest asset are his crisp passes and ball distribution. If he didn't have those he would just be another Reza Asadi

​​​

Comment

Lol Saeed and defensive sootis are almost interchangeable. I think I can only think of more more sootis from Beiranvand than from him defensively during tournaments.

1.Portugal penalty
                              2. Russia penalty
                              3. Knocking into Beiranvands nose and breaking it in Tashkent
                              4. Iran vs Palestine basically own goal since it deflected off his head
                              5. Iran vs Qatar his foot deflected their goal and made it basically another own goal too wide for Beiro to save

​​​​​I'm sure I can name a few more tbh if I rock my brain. I don't get why people talk about Saeed defensively though, his biggest asset are his crisp passes and ball distribution. If he didn't have those he would just be another Reza Asadi

​​​
                              Hot take I will take to my grave with me:

Spain's goal was his mainly fault. He missed his defensive assignment because of bad positioning during the build which led to the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Hot take I will take to my grave with me:

Spain's goal was his mainly fault. He missed his defensive assignment because of bad positioning during the build which led to the goal.
                                Yes, he was late on it. But he had lots of positive actions and efforts too. We were flooded with attacks by Spain thanks to Haji CQ's tactics then.

As I write this, he just scored for his bum team.

Comment

Working...
                                X