X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad Mohammadi close coming to pp.

Comment

Blk want 12 million. Unless that price get drop to 8
      he most probably stay in blk and don't play...
      he can keep ok shape he be even better for tm .

Comment

i think it is time for JB to go to Turkey or Greece personally, I never saw much development in his game after the early peak. He just needs to remain in Europe to maintain his conditioning, I think he has for the most part declined since his move to Brighton started and onwards
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          i think it is time for JB to go to Turkey or Greece personally, I never saw much development in his game after the early peak. He just needs to remain in Europe to maintain his conditioning, I think he has for the most part declined since his move to Brighton started and onwards
          His defensive improvement after playing in England is night and day. Injuries derailed his offensive game, but he definitely improved every season until his most recent season in feyenoord.

Comment

I just hope one of these days before he retires ARJ will finally land his curve long shot he goes for every game 😭🤣. He always comes close but misses by a hair in every match. I call it the ARJ curse

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

His defensive improvement after playing in England is night and day. Injuries derailed his offensive game, but he definitely improved every season until his most recent season in feyenoord.
              Yes, physically he gained alot of muscle too and was much tougher in one-on-ones.

Comment

Only jb memory I will always have is the match against japan.

Comment

He has represented Iranians admirably. Always humble and respectful. He deserves a lot of credit just for that alone.

Comment

JB is a classy and pro guy! No one can question his work ethic! He could have left last season just like Sardar but decided to stay and fight!
                    He is not the most talented one but a captain material in any team!
                    If he even end up in arab land i wish him the best!
                    Despite all up and down he had a decent euro career!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JB won’t go to arab land. On ferdosipour show, his dad said he won’t allow him to go to arab team.

Comment

I would prefer JB at uae than Azmoun

Comment

Saman is whatever... Despite being very talented, we went through this with him last year. He doesn't seem to be super motivated. Not Sardar level, but still...

However JB being without a team this late into the season is very concerning. Most team have done majority of their friendlies already, and some league start this weekend!

If he joins a good team, he will have a month of catching up to do and will probably be on the bench for the most of the first half of the season.

Comment

Yeah he is not the most motivated guy when it comes to football!
                            Very decent guy but decision making and motivation is not his cup of tea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Saman is whatever... Despite being very talented, we went through this with him last year. He doesn't seem to be super motivated. Not Sardar level, but still...

However JB being without a team this late into the season is very concerning. Most team have done majority of their friendlies already, and some league start this weekend!

If he joins a good team, he will have a month of catching up to do and will probably be on the bench for the most of the first half of the season.
                              Funny enough JB got permission from Feyenoord to train at their facilities even though he's not with them anymore lol, he's been training there all pre-season

Comment

Sammy chillin with his phone in one hand & hot wifey on his lap waiting for that last min call from Frank to summon him back to his bench for paid ride all season ..!

ps
                                so I gather the Southampton offer fell through.!? Or was it bs all along ..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X