No announcement yet.

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously though what's going on with ARJ??? Season is starting this week or already started in most leagues. Is he hoping to be some cheap leftover signing for a top team??

Ghoddos too...

Comment

I think they both missed the boat for this season. at best they will end up in persian gulf league til mid-season
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

If GN had a backbone, he'd drop both of these guys from the next TM squad. This is inexcusable.

Also how much longer can JB just hang around feyenoord for training? Will they at some point just ask him to leave?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          If GN had a backbone, he'd drop both of these guys from the next TM squad. This is inexcusable.

Also how much longer can JB just hang around feyenoord for training? Will they at some point just ask him to leave?
          at least he is training and keeping himself fit..!!
          maybe Fey have promised him a reserve player spot for next season ?? off course on the cheap and only if their primary summer targets all fall through..?
          his agent has done him pretty well so far in his career. landing him in pretty respectable clubs, that so on lucrative contracts that are frankly way above his overall caliber as a footballer .!
          i think ARJ just has to succumb to the fact that his gig is up and must settle for a significant club demotion next..!!

anyways his transfer situation although quite alarming, still doesnt worry me as much as the ever bikhial, velgard Samman's..!! apparently he is just hanging around the Malmo camp all summer, hoping they finally throw him a contract..!!? or waiting on that last minute desperation call from Brentford/southhampton or likes..??

Comment

I feel so bad for both of these guys. Class acts but it has got to be their agents that are screwing this up. Just can't figure it out. Heck go to Turkey as this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
              I feel so bad for both of these guys. Class acts but it has got to be their agents that are screwing this up. Just can't figure it out. Heck go to Turkey as this point.
              Saman is represented by a big agency, with players like De Jong as their clients, so that excuse doesn't fly.

Comment

Maybe they just don't care about him anymore? Hate to play the race or nationality card, but...

Comment

there were some rumors that he was being scouted by Cruz Azul in Mexico.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Heck, lets do MLS at this rate!

Comment

MLS would be a dream landing spot for these guys.
                      Decent quality league, plenty to chelo kabob, get to live comfortably and kick it with some retired legends

Comment

i do not understand what the holdout is for, or what they are thinking, the season will start soon and even if they find a team in the next couple of weeks they wont get playing time as they missed the pre-season.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

If they come to Salt Lake and play for RSL, I'll put them up personally!

Comment

What a shitty year for legionnaires!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Karim Ansarifard is also without a team too
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                                I think Karim Ansarifard is also without a team too
                                Yeah, but he's also 3 years older than them and that tank is running out. I figured ARJ and SG still got at least a couple of years left at the top leagues. Maybe not though.

Comment

Working...
                                X