No announcement yet.

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly if I was a young Iranian player now I would see this as my opportunity to get into one of those more attacking positions in the national team. With players moving to retirement leagues and struggling to find a club.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Sammy chillin with his phone in one hand & hot wifey on his lap waiting for that last min call from Frank to summon him back to his bench for paid ride all season ..!

ps
      so I gather the Southampton offer fell through.!? Or was it bs all along ..!?
      I think the problem with Ghoddos is that he has proven he is so versatile, that he is now never played in his true position. He is pushed into a much more defensive role, we are not seeing his strengths much anymore. Luckily he is focused on staying in Europe and seems to always be fit, but I hope he finds a club where he will be a starter for once. He has been a sub player for many years at club and TM
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Whoever Saman’s agent(s) is/have been are criminals for not being able to land him anything decent yet. The guy put in too many good shifts to not be picked up for free by a newly promoted team in a top 4 league….doesnt make sense.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Whoever Saman's agent(s) is/have been are criminals for not being able to land him anything decent yet. The guy put in too many good shifts to not be picked up for free by a newly promoted team in a top 4 league….doesnt make sense.
          I see true love here 😛😁😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is going on with these 2? Supposedly starters for TM!
            Kind of disappointed at both! specially JB
            Saman kolan maaste! But JB!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              What is going on with these 2? Supposedly starters for TM!
              Kind of disappointed at both! specially JB
              Saman kolan maaste! But JB!

Agreed about Saman.

JB must not be happy with his current offers and is waiting for something better to come along but it's getting quite late! The season will start in a few weeks. Even if he joins a team late, he'll be at a severe disadvantage compared to his competitors.

Comment

they both are the sorta players that better league teams of EU will resort to after all their primary targets have fallen through or those in need of mostly attacking depth will take a punt on as deadline day reinforcement ..!!?

im more hopeful of a decent late transfer for ARJ than Sammy ... just based on history and professionalism of their respective representatives..!!

Comment

Frank did him dirty after the Asian Cup. Poor Saman barely played. I’m convinced the coach was frightened that he might break into his sacred Danish midfield. Giving the illusion to outsiders “if he was good, the coach would play him more” bs.

ARJ knew he’d be getting less minutes this season, though in my opinion: not always rightfully so. Thought he played well enough to deserve more minutes.

Sadly, their lack of playing time has hurt their transfer opportunities.

Comment

Wonder if SG would be good in a low tier La Liga team and JB in lower Bundesliga? Surely they should be able to land something down the table somewhere

Comment

some rumors Ghoddos is close to signing with Malmo..!!? :/ or just been seen around the team's last UCL qualifying match..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        some rumors Ghoddos is close to signing with Malmo..!!? :/ or just been seen around the team's last UCL qualifying match..!?
                        Ey baba in ham ba Malmo maro angush be koonemon kardan dige. How many years he gonna be linked with Malmo???

Comment

At this point, I'd be happy if either JB or Saman signed with any club.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            At this point, I'd be happy if either JB or Saman signed with any club.
                            Vaghan ridan.

Longer they wait, the less options they will have.

Saman is probably because of Ghoshady.

Alireza is probably because of delusions of a good offer. It think he's in denial of what type of offers he's going to get and isn't willing to either go the Persian gulf/Turkey/Iran for large sums or take a massive pay cut to play in a small club like NEC.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Vaghan ridan.

Longer they wait, the less options they will have.

Saman is probably because of Ghoshady.

Alireza is probably because of delusions of a good offer. It think he's in denial of what type of offers he's going to get and isn't willing to either go the Persian gulf/Turkey/Iran for large sums or take a massive pay cut to play in a small club like NEC.
                              Hashemi is waiting for his new Rolex payout

Comment

Would actually love to see him back at NEC. If he is willing to play for 300 or 400K a season it could happen. He is 31 now and the WC is less than 2 years away. He can still move to Persian Gulf leagues or back to Iran after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X