No announcement yet.

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think these two should just start their own club , see if they can join a league somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      If GN had a backbone, he'd drop both of these guys from the next TM squad. This is inexcusable.

Also how much longer can JB just hang around feyenoord for training? Will they at some point just ask him to leave?
      Playground tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I think these two should just start their own club , see if they can join a league somewhere.
        🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

For some reason i have a feeling Jahanbakhsh is gonna sign with a good team in a weaker league, that plays like Europa League. Something like Sparta Prague, Sturm Graz, Servette Geneva, ...

With him im pretty confident that he is not gonna pull a Sardar eventhough he is 2 years older. Belgium could also be an option. If its a team from Flanders it will also be very easy for him to settle as he speaks very good Dutch by now.

Ghoddos on the other hand... Might take a 2 milion offer from Qatar/UAE. Hope i'm right on Alireza and wrong on Saman.

Comment

How cool would it be if Slut calls ARJ up to Liverpool soon?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
              To clean their toilets?

Comment

It worked for Samman last year!

Comment

They shouldn't be invited for next qualifiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    Be benched more than Samman last season but I suppose wouldn’t be a too bad of a late in window squad depth aquiree ..! Need much depth to successfully compete on 3+? fronts ..!
                    hashemi would deserve more than half of Ali’s total pay if he could get such a move over the line ..!

Comment

It's looking more and more like Saman move to Sweden is most likely....their seasons start much later. They are still in their 2023-2024 season 🤣 and it will end November.

Comment

Interview with Alireza

https://www.numero-diez.com/esclusiv...hsh-intervista

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Either he's negotiating with a club in Italy, or his agent pulled some strings to get an interview in an Italian paper for Bazar garmi

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Either he's negotiating with a club in Italy, or his agent pulled some strings to get an interview in an Italian paper for Bazar garmi
                            Either of those scenarios would be fine. Just sign somewhere already

Comment

Looks like they’re going go to the last day of the transfer window

Comment

Who reliable winger do we have at the moment?
                                • JB clubless and not in his prime
                                • Mohebi injured since months
                                • Gholizadeh and Allahyar coming back very slowly from long injury
                                • Ghaedi doing circles in uae
                                • Limouchi and Aghaeipour have all to prove

Comment

Working...
                                X