No announcement yet.

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember guys they both free agents so technically they can sign in October/November or even later, but hopefully they wont.

Comment

Assume he joins any half decent side at this stage. Will need a month to have fitness level. Few weeks to make squad and couple months to play!
      Typical Iranian player and we say he is one of the most pro ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Assume he joins any half decent side at this stage. Will need a month to have fitness level. Few weeks to make squad and couple months to play!
        Typical Iranian player and we say he is one of the most pro ones!

He's been training with Feyenoord facilities even though he's not signed with them anymore afaik, they gave him and personal trainer permission to use them to stay fit according to his interview

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He's been training with Feyenoord facilities even though he's not signed with them anymore afaik, they gave him and personal trainer permission to use them to stay fit according to his interview
          That is good news at least but you still need time to build chemistry and adapt yourself to new team system!

Comment

He says he is selective. Unfortunately I think he overrates himself too much

Comment

Ivan Toney may be heading out to Saudi for I assume it’ll be a fk ton of $$$$
              maybe Frank call on saman yet again to come keep his bench warm all season ..!?

If CQ was still the coach, highly unlikely that these dudes woulda been jobless in EU or employed in some tokhmy league by this late into the new pre-season..!?​

and being couple of desperate for hire free agents most European clubs specially any semi decent ones will likely wait till the window closes before give these guys any serious considerations for hiring..!:/

Comment

I believe so too ...tbh he needs to be real. Amy club in a top 4-5 league that starts him would be a dream. He's only had 15 starts in the last 4 years....

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh doesn't have a club we should in principle use a different RW for the qualifiers. I know in discourse we have two camps on how ARJ does for TM for us with some bright moments(Japan) and some not so bright but we need standards that make our players push to be involved and active more.

I'll buy that we don't have better players than Azmoun or Ezatolahi for their current positions but for RW we have several players like Gholizadeh who can play there with no drop off in quality.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    If Jahanbakhsh doesn't have a club we should in principle use a different RW for the qualifiers. I know in discourse we have two camps on how ARJ does for TM for us with some bright moments(Japan) and some not so bright but we need standards that make our players push to be involved and active more.

I'll buy that we don't have better players than Azmoun or Ezatolahi for their current positions but for RW we have several players like Gholizadeh who can play there with no drop off in quality.
                    Gholizadeh imo should only be used as a sub going forward. He can't be relied on as a long term starter...he's been in team Melli for like 7 years and injured 4 of them

Imo we should use Ghaedi on the left and Mohebi on right. With Allahyar as left sub and ARJ/Gholizadeh right sub

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Gholizadeh imo should only be used as a sub going forward. He can't be relied on as a long term starter...he's been in team Melli for like 7 years and injured 4 of them

Imo we should use Ghaedi on the left and Mohebi on right. With Allahyar as left sub and ARJ/Gholizadeh right sub
                      Mohebi is injured, Allahyar just come back from long injury. We don't have depth at that position

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Mohebi is injured, Allahyar just come back from long injury. We don't have depth at that position
                        Mohebi will be back in two weeks. Not saying Gholizadeh shouldn't start. IMO if healthy he should start every game. By far our most technical and intelligent winger. But you know how he is, there for 5-6 games and suddenly injured again

Comment

We have Saharkhizan who can fill the void aswell.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

We only need enough depth for one or two qualifying games at a time. We absolutely do. Gholizadeh/Mohebbi/Saharkhizan.

That is also assuming we stick to our formations now.

If Ghalenoei decides to play both Azmoun and Taremi we could use a more conservative Rightsided player to help the attack. If we really need to we could even sub in Rezaian as a RM given how offensively good he is with Sepahan.

Comment

if these guys remain clueless for another month or less ..!
                              An omission or 2 from call-up list will definitely do these guys some good & help instill discipline and professionalism back into our TM..!

Eskoocher skipped calling up on Alireza when he couldn’t get off the BHA bench and he came back stronger than ever and ready to prove his worth & played a vital role in our wcq ..!

Let’s not forget being in TM plays an instrumental role in these guy’s earned income levels & career advancement opportunities & as such they must have the proper respect for the shirt & success of TM by insuring they show to camp in absolute peak game-ready fitness & form ..!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X