Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

i was worried about saman going back to Sweden too but thankfully it seems like he is not interested after seeing the comments from Malmo’s sporting director

https://x.com/hatamdaddy/status/1828...sy60OslZaC8pYA
    But Daniel Andersson said "Saman has no interest for a transfer to Malmö"

Comment

Hope Saman is doing this because he has offers from a championship team or something because it's two weeks into a new season....

Comment

There is still time to register your fat jokes/insults before our boy surprises us with a damesh garm type of signing!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          Hope Saman is doing this because he has offers from a championship team or something because it's two weeks into a new season....
          Knowing our legionnaires, it may be a qatar/uae move instead

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

But Daniel Andersson said "Saman has no interest for a transfer to Malmö"
            if he rejected his hometown team I highly doubt he would entertain offers from other Swedish teams. Malmo is the biggest, the best, and his local team he grew up supporting. Chances of him going to other Swedish team is highly unlikely IMO
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ghoddos rejected Sweden because both him and his wife enjoy living in London as it was reported a while ago. IMO he will probably find some Championship or third league team to play for unless a premier side is looking for last minute reinforcement.

If not that then light retirement probably.

The good thing about ARJ and Ghoddos is they are free agents so they're not bound to transfer window deadlines, they can sign at any time depending on the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

if he rejected his hometown team I highly doubt he would entertain offers from other Swedish teams. Malmo is the biggest, the best, and his local team he grew up supporting. Chances of him going to other Swedish team is highly unlikely IMO
                Ghermez jan, even though Malmö has been winning lately couple of years, but Malmö is not the biggest. AIK, Göteborg and Djurgården are big clubs in Sweden as well. And I wouldnt be surprised if he decides to move to us in the Capital Stockholm and AIK

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  I dont know about Bochum but ARJ was crystal clear that he's likes Bundesliga and Seria A. I guess Seria A won't happen because I dont even think he's Seria A material and most probably he doesnt have any offer from there but Bundesliga, I'm pretty sure there are many decent midtable teams where he could feet and get playing times. Maybe not necessarily Bochum but maybe Leipzig, Werder Bremen or Union Berlin.

When it comes to Ghoddos, It's a bit worrying but I'm pretty sure he will end up in Allsvenskan (Sweden) like Malmö, AIK or even Djurgården.
                  i think you may have miss read ARJ's rumored offer from "Bodrum" as Bochum...???
                  Bodrum is some tokhmy newly promoted to Turkish first league..!!
                  now that's just about the only believable interest rumor weve heard all summer from ARJ's camp..!!

i bet he wished he had serious interest from Bochum..!! he'd jump on that in a heartbeat .... as they are back in BL, even any other team in Bundes Liga 2 would be a good transfer as this is one of the most competitive years that BL2 has had in decades..!!

Comment

hopefully a decent club in a good league..!! 🤞

so far as Saman, i think we wont hear of any solid rumors until window closes..? :/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i think you may have miss read ARJ's rumored offer from "Bodrum" as Bochum...???
                      Bodrum is some tokhmy newly promoted to Turkish first league..!!
                      now that's just about the only believable interest rumor weve heard all summer from ARJ's camp..!!

i bet he wished he had serious interest from Bochum..!! he'd jump on that in a heartbeat .... as they are back in BL, even any other team in Bundes Liga 2 would be a good transfer as this is one of the most competitive years that BL2 has had in decades..!!
                      oh fuck you are right. Why did I read Bochum??? LOL. But I'm pretty sure that he's interested in Bundesliga though

Comment

The transfer window ends on August 30th. I have a feeling because they want to play for a top 5 league club, they’re waiting out for the best offer till the last minute.

I would be utterly surpised if they’re both without a club after the window ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                          The transfer window ends on August 30th. I have a feeling because they want to play for a top 5 league club, they’re waiting out for the best offer till the last minute.

I would be utterly surpised if they’re both without a club after the window ends.
                          Since they are free agents, they are not bound by transfer window rules in most leagues. Though they will miss any tournament registration deadlines so if they go to any CL/EL teams they won't be able to play in those competitions until Winter

Comment

Rumor now is that Jahanbakhsh will stay in Holland. Feyenoord or Ajax.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Rumor now is that Jahanbakhsh will stay in Holland. Feyenoord or Ajax.
                              Where did you see this rumour?

​​​​​​He did post a story with Amsterdam skyline as the back drop, so maybe.

Comment

Ajax would be a sensation tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X