Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    Just a shame that Allahyar has gotten zero minutes. He's doing better this season than anyone else in his position. I wish that one day we could break from this monotony that is our current players.

I would love to see a midfield trio of Hosseinejad, Eza, and some work horse like Nourallahi/Aref Haji Eydi from the league. Would make TM so much more stable.

Today against UAE I actually thought was our best defensive performance since he took over using 4-3-3. Much better shape

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

whats the thought

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

whats the thought
        Saman play rb

Comment

By the way for everyone who was shitting on JB yesterday, he had the third highest rating in Metrica (which does deep statistical analysis of the matches taking in everything offensive and defensive) and also Sofarscore.

Hardani number one and Ghaedi number two.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            By the way for everyone who was shitting on JB yesterday, he had the third highest rating in Metrica (which does deep statistical analysis of the matches taking in everything offensive and defensive) and also Sofarscore.

Yes... From what I recall, he was involved in multiple of the most dangerous attacks/chances we had yesterday.

Comment

He wasn't bad yesterday. More quiet than I like for a captain, but at least he wasn't invisible like Noorafkan, or actively bad like Ghorbani

Seriously Ghorbani was so bad yesterday that he made me be less mad at Noorafkan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He wasn't bad yesterday. More quiet than I like for a captain, but at least he wasn't invisible like Noorafkan, or actively bad like Ghorbani

Seriously Ghorbani was so bad yesterday that he made me be less mad at Noorafkan.
                Counter point on Ghorbani, he had to cover for Gholizadeh a lot on the side and ended up being out of position because of that alot.

Comment

Counter point on Ghorbani, he had to cover for Gholizadeh a lot on the side and ended up being out of position because of that alot.
                  In general the right side was much less coordinated once Gholizadeh came in, but even if covering, I don't think Ghorbani won any challenges or intercepted anything. Not the first time I've noticed this. I have no idea how he's a DM.

Comment

Ghorbani thing could be fixed if the coaching staff correct him and tell him to play deeper. I doubt GN gives this kind of direction though

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

In general the right side was much less coordinated once Gholizadeh came in, but even if covering, I don't think Ghorbani won any challenges or intercepted anything. Not the first time I've noticed this. I have no idea how he's a DM.
                      It doesn't help that in his club they have converted him to almost a CAM.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh linked to Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                          All respect to Ali but he is a terrible fit for Sheffield United. Based on how they play, they are very smash and go and Jahanbakhsh gives me vibes he would only do well in a heavy possession team with dominant physical defenders who take away his need to run.

Opposite of what Sheffield is

Comment

I'd be DELIGHTED to have him in Sheffiled. Whether he's a good fit or not is irrelevant from us. If the coaches/management/staff believe in him, heck, that's a good fit. Everytime we think any of our players are a good fit anywhere, it backfires. Would be nice to have someone go somewhere that we feel is NOT a good fit and have it be the opposite!

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                              I hope united and not Wednesday

Comment

It doesn't help that in his club they have converted him to almost a CAM.
                                Damn. That explains alot. He think he's Ali Karimi (Pashaki) when really he's Ali Karimi (Isfahani)

Comment

Working...
                                X