No announcement yet.

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jb going to championship league is good.
    Unfortunately we don't have better than him and to avoid fight in tm over capitan armband he is the capitan and better than goli...WE are stock with jb until ac27 so that league will atheist help him stay in shape.

Comment

he's defo ill suited to championship action no matter the team..... but i guess beggars cant be choosers, especially this late in the game.??
      what happened to extension with Fey..?? :/

Comment

Doesn’t JB know he can go to uae or qatar? Get paid to get fat, no pressure in games, easy training session, unlimited kabab and daaf bazi… Are you crazy JB to continue in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Jb going to championship league is good.
          Unfortunately we don't have better than him and to avoid fight in tm over capitan armband he is the capitan and better than goli...WE are stock with jb until ac27 so that league will atheist help him stay in shape.
          It will be our pleasure to be stuck with a professional like JB.

Comment

Jahanbaksh should develop a training course in professionalism for our young players. He is the model to follow. Sacrifice and take Pennies on your first contract in a country that is known to produce footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              Jahanbaksh should develop a training course in professionalism for our young players. He is the model to follow. Sacrifice and take Pennies on your first contract in a country that is known to produce footballers.
              A lot of these "contracts" are still 150k-300k a year after taxes, so its not like they're getting paid slave wages. Not to mention many times they actually live in club apartments and eat at their dining halls

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                Let's also give credit to amir khan abedeni to get him trasfer FROM DAMASH.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Doesn’t JB know he can go to uae or qatar? Get paid to get fat, no pressure in games, easy training session, unlimited kabab and daaf bazi… Are you crazy JB to continue in Europe?
                  The Contract he got at Brighton set him for life already. Championship he will be able to maintain his fitness longer
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Jb has finally arrived. After Japan performance,almost scored Equalizer against Qatar and his leadership yesterday he is well cooked meat and his confidence and fans confidence on him has grown . Unfortunately we don't have better rw so job is his next 3 years and hope he don't take it for granted. I see a maturity and urgency in him and never been his fan , always thought of him over rated and liable defensively but now I don't want anyone but him to start at rw .

Comment

I love to see ghodos rb in tm if general must start him.
                      I think he can play that position very well .
                      We are thin at rb.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                        Jahanbakhsh linked to Sheffield
                        Ostad, ye linki chizi bezar. United or Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Ostad, ye linki chizi bezar. United or Wednesday?
                          I had a look on twitter. The only source for this is a random Turkish account with little following.

Comment

Seriously what the fuck are these two doing?
                            How are they without clubs still?

Comment

Its kind of pathetic. These are proffesional football players in their prime years. They are both starters for their national team. Its september and they dont even have a club?? Honestly, this is such a bad sign to all Young iranian football players. The national team captain doesnt have a club..

I hope this is solved very very very soon!

Comment

So sad. I just don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X