Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Too much experience is useless as we saw in our loss to them in Asian Cup. All our oldheads started and we lost.

As long as Azmoun/Taremi play we can adjust positions around them. We don't have a good midfielder to put next to Ezatolahi for this game.

Might as well put someone who is faster and covers more ground than Jahanbakhsh(even if Jahanbakhsh defensively isnt that bad).

Qatar's starting Brazilian CB plays for Al Wakrah and Torabi + Terakhtor just beat them pretty easily.

Esteghlal beat Al Gharafa and Persepolis pretty much outplayed Saudi Al Ahli.

We have other options that can play.
    Unfortunately unemployed jb is best option .
    Every other option is good for sub.
    U know I am not jb fan but his leadership also is necessary on the field as well

Comment

It is hugely disappointing and disrespectful, if JB and Ghoddos start the next 2 games , against Uzbekistan and Qatar . If Gn wants to invite them fine , but to start them in the 11 , that shouldn’t be happening, neither player is even in form or sharp , just like you all have said JB even at his best ever , he has never been that good in TM anyway ,he is overrated…

and when Ghoddos was at his best he didn’t even play that much , now that he is at his worst he is a starter ???!?!?

Comment

I just cant believe this shitting situation. I always saw ARJ as one of few sophisticated and smart players we have yet, he showed now how wrong I was. I mean there is absolutely nothing to justify the situation like this for a so-called professional player at this level with so many years abroad.

Comment

I was wrong thinking having Feyenoord, Brentford Leverkusen Roma on the resume opened your doors from decent europeans clubs/leagues

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I was wrong thinking having Feyenoord, Brentford Leverkusen Roma on the resume opened your doors from decent europeans clubs/leagues
            And I thought a long CL/EL season with goals against clubs like Bayern or Ateltico opens doors to bigger clubs/leagues. And it does. Thats how its supposed to work. Unfortuntaley the problem is that our football culture and players are fuckinf retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

And I thought a long CL/EL season with goals against clubs like Bayern or Ateltico opens doors to bigger clubs/leagues. And it does. Thats how its supposed to work. Unfortuntaley the problem is that our football culture and players are fuckinf retarded.
              This comment is pure gold 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Unfortunately unemployed jb is best option .
                Every other option is good for sub.
                U know I am not jb fan but his leadership also is necessary on the field as well
                U know it doesn't have to be like that at all, we can finally give Allahyar a solid 90 minutes. He's having a very good beginning of season so far. He can play both left and right mid too

Comment

Working...
                X