No announcement yet.

Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its easier than we think, there are no teams who want them, and those who want them are so low that its hard for them to accept ......

Comment

There are reports that he's close to sign with FC Twente which would be excellent move imo. They are currently 4th.

خبرنگار هلندی علیه جهانبخش و هواداران توئنته! | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        There are reports that he's close to sign with FC Twente which would be excellent move imo. They are currently 4th.

خبرنگار هلندی علیه جهانبخش و هواداران توئنته! | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)
        They are just repeating reports in Dutch society media from last week.

​​​​​Its been pointed out by some Dutch commentators that he's simply too expensive of a player to sign as a back up (which is what Twente are looking for). They have issue with depth and JB can't contribute in European competition because he has missed the registration deadline.

Comment

I remember when we all creamed our pants when Ghoddos decided to play for TM. How times have changed. Almost October and still without a club ffs.

Comment

The problem with ARJ is that he wants his cake & eat it too ..!
            still wanting a Lucrative contract & from a decent EU club..!
            he needs to come to terms with the fact that lacks the playing pedigree & age required for the compensation he is seeking..! The gig is up by now & the hype surrounding his quality is well over ..!

with Saman I don’t know anymore, used to think shitty agent but more n more it seems just Apathy..!? However unlike Sardar he could ill afford apathy @ this juncture of his career ..!
            I think he knows his role is too important in GN’s TM & with lack of experienced alternatives in his position he doesn’t have worry about his international career as much & instead turning his focus to making more lucrative contracts from interested clubs or has the option of falling back on ayrab $$s if he fails on decent EU league contract ..!?

again this sorta shitt situation woulda Never happened under CQ, FFS not even under Eskoocher ..! 🤦‍♂️

these spoilt goshaads see the likes Sardar/Saeed still kickin it in TM & live a easy life with fat contracts in lousy UAE league & say why not me ..!?

we need to remove the root of all these fucking problems in TM which is general Goozoo ..!
            Or it’s just gonna get worse and worse & b4 u know it we are back to the disastrous 2010 / 2012 TM before CQ arrivals..!

Comment

lol saw this on my timeline and it made me laugh

Comment

Ghoddos is currently in Dubai, playing Padel with Gucci

Comment

It won't be long until you see both of these guys sign for Shabab Al-Ahli

Comment

They should not be invited to TM for the October game. Imagine if CQ had done this, invite player that has not played in a league for over 5-6 month., what would GN and others would say about him?
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Incoming: "Unfortunately we cannot afford to not invite them, they are all we got....oh poor us... without them we can't make the world cup and will lose every game 😞😞😞😞😞"

Meanwhile Allahyar and Hosseinejad who have had great starts to the season and play 90+ mins every week watch from distance

Comment

Here is the last news according to Iranian medias :

Jahanbakhsh to Glasgow rangers
                        Ghoddos to uae (Sharjah or another team)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Here is the last news according to Iranian medias :

Jahanbakhsh to Glasgow rangers
                          Ghoddos to uae (Sharjah or another team)
                          Ghodoos ;( another one wasted. Any player with a bit of creativity and vision goes to this stupid league.

Comment

Honestly, Ghoddos never striked me as someone who had High ambitions. How much football has he really played since leaving Sweden? He has Been a bench player most of the time. It hurts me that our midfield is depending on players from UAE. I like Hosseinnejad alot, but he is a attacking midfielder, and not the kind of CM we desperatly need. Saeid, Saman, Noorafkan and Ghorbani. They are our CMs, and 1 of them is chilling in UAE, another one maybe on his Way there. The 3rd loves to shoot from every angle and the 4th one hasnt impressed in TM yet, but is still young

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                              Honestly, Ghoddos never striked me as someone who had High ambitions. How much football has he really played since leaving Sweden? He has Been a bench player most of the time. It hurts me that our midfield is depending on players from UAE. I like Hosseinnejad alot, but he is a attacking midfielder, and not the kind of CM we desperatly need. Saeid, Saman, Noorafkan and Ghorbani. They are our CMs, and 1 of them is chilling in UAE, another one maybe on his Way there. The 3rd loves to shoot from every angle and the 4th one hasnt impressed in TM yet, but is still young
                              Ghoddos had a ton of ambition. Let's not rewrite history here.

The man has played 3 seasons in EPL which is more than any Iranian. After an ill-fated season in France.

It's not ambition that he lacked, it was top level talent. We don't know what has happened in his life and we should not make judgements without knowing the facts.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fortunately the Rangers move is not happening.

According the Hatam Shiralizadeh, there were advanced negotiations, but fell apart a week or so ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X