Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    I'll let the forum judge which is the better team...

When Saman chose Iran, Sweden was very strong (18th rank in 2017, 14th in 2018), had a good chance of going to WC, and had the legendary Zlatan.

With Iran, Saman went out in the first round, whereas Sweden topped their group(which included Germany), won their round of 16 match and went out in the Quarterfinals against England.

Yes Sweden has been weaker over the past 2 years, but Iran has been utter shit since 2018. And too late for Saman to switch.

You wanna know how much Iranian vs Swedish the man is...talk to him. Can't hold a conversation in Persian! Yes his name is Saman, but he speaks like Bjorn.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    Saman made mistake choosing iran , that is for sure.
    As tm fan i was happy and had high hopes for him but unfortunately he didn't do nothing for tm.
    I THINK BECAUSE HE CHOOSED TM , HE THOUGHT HE IS AUTOMATIC STARTER , but he just didn't fit in play wise or personality wise as well with the players.
    Only under galenoie he became regular starter AND UNFORTUNATELY HASNT PRODUCED.

Overall a failed tm campaign SO FAR but he still will have roster spot minimum 2 and max 3
    More years.....

Comment

From my recollections although Sammy was on the fence with national team choice he definitely was leaning more towards Sweden & hinted that much in media but when Sweden coach ignored him in his call up list for a friendly , he then opted for TM, cause he was also being pursued aggressively by CQ..!
      he was such a fkn explosive footballer back then, I think that ultimately debacle transfer to that newly promoted La Liga team & the ensuing 4-6 months ban from football, followed by that serious injury set back of his in that French team took most all the wind outa his sail & afterwards he was only a shadow of his promising former self ..!
      He never could physically nor pace & stamina wise match the intensity of the English football, hence he mostly rode the bench & I guess by now he is mostly looking to $ecure his after game future ..!
      An ayrab team transfer upcoming I’m sure..! :/
      Last edited by BacheLot; 09-26-2024, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Where he came from? A European country with more opportunity in his professional field than damn IR? We had domestic players who grew up sleeping on the street and playing in dirt. Khejalat bekesh….
        I don't know what you are talking about.. I was referring to beginning of his football 'career'. The dude was playing in Swedish 2nd division at 21. You can hardly call that professional. To make it to TM and play in EPL is a huge step upwards, which I doubt anybody would have guessed back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

I don't know what you are talking about.. I was referring to beginning of his football 'career'. The dude was playing in Swedish 2nd division at 21. You can hardly call that professional. To make it to TM and play in EPL is a huge step upwards, which I doubt anybody would have guessed back then.
          Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          From my recollections although Sammy was on the fence with national team choice he definitely was leaning more towards Sweden & hinted that much in media but when Sweden coach ignored him in his call up list for a friendly , he then opted for TM, cause he was also being pursued aggressively by CQ..!
          he was such a fkn explosive footballer back then, I think that ultimately debacle transfer to that newly promoted La Liga team & the ensuing 4-6 months ban from football, followed by that serious injury set back of his in that French team took most all the wind outa his sail & afterwards he was only a shadow of his promising former self ..!
          He never could physically nor pace & stamina wise match the intensity of the English football, hence he mostly rode the bench & I guess by now he is mostly looking to $ecure his after game future ..!
          An ayrab team transfer upcoming I'm sure..! :/
          Ghoddos made his debut for Sweden senior NT against ivory Coast and scored a goal in this friendly.

He then wasn't invited for WCQ games and was then approached by Iran.

From his wiki page:

Ghoddos was called up for the first time for the Iran senior team training camps on 27 August 2017 by coach Carlos Queiroz for Iran's 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying matches against South Korea and Syria.[61] After Ghoddos couldn't make his debut for Iran due to administrative issues with FIFA, he was called into Sweden's World Cup qualification squad on 27 September for matches against Luxembourg and Netherlands.[62] However, on 29 September, the Swedish Football Association released a statement on their website stating Ghoddos had declined the offer, choosing to play for Iran instead.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

One week away from the 2nd international break and these two are without teams.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Pathetic.
              They know they’ll be selected and get significant minutes when the times comes. Why would they go get a job? At least guys like Masoud had jobs and playing football while we were begging him to leave. These guys are taking it to a new level. Is this the pishraft that the anti-CQ, pro-Sgoh, pro-GN fans were talking about?

Meanwhile Sayyadmanesh is in Belgium starting every game, scoring, assisting but can’t get on the field for General Madar******.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Pathetic.
                To help you decrease your headache and depression, They will be invited to both games, they will both play too. After the TM games, they still would be without a team.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Ghoddos has been in Dubai for 4 weeks now since last international break. It's safe to say there is a lot of truth to his Dubai rumors.

Been seeing him post pics hanging and playing ping pong with Gucci 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Saman going to play for Kalbas sandwich fc

Comment

Feels like we are going back to the 2000’s when we had the most Iranians in UAE. We need to create one thread for all of them instead of individual. They do not deserve their own thread lol
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        Feels like we are going back to the 2000’s when we had the most Iranians in UAE. We need to create one thread for all of them instead of individual. They do not deserve their own thread lol
                        Whether you liked CQ or not, at least he pushed for players to go to Europe, and brought players like Gucci, Dejagah, and Ghoddos.

This mass UAE exodus is an awful throwback.

Comment

Well....its official....he waited 5 months to sign for Kalba. Incredible disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

Whether you liked CQ or not, at least he pushed for players to go to Europe, and brought players like Gucci, Dejagah, and Ghoddos.

This mass UAE exodus is an awful throwback.
                            I think it’s a byproduct of players wanting to take the easy route out and get tax free income

the average player’s career is what ? 10 years if that and playing in the Middle East gets you double or triple what you’d get in Europe minimum

ghoddos goes back to malmo he’s most likely getting taxed to oblivion and when your 30 you could be one injury away from losing it all

more and more players are taking the Middle East route heck some of europes talents like merkel and nzonzi are using our league as a retirement home now they probably earn 2-3 x what their real wage is worth in Europe

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                              Well....its official....he waited 5 months to sign for Kalba. Incredible disappointment

Lool!!
                              And most of this board were too high on this guy!
                              To me he was always overreated! His max/ best football level was at best some second rated leagues!
                              Not much to write a page about outside sweden!
                              He is lucky we suck so bad in CM that guys like him and Saeid are still around and worst is starting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Won’t be surprised if Jahanbakhsh has the same fate

Comment

Working...
                                X