Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
    Ezatollahi, Azmoun, and now Ghoddos have thrown in the towel. They would all be benched if I was the coach.

ARJ is last man standing…
    Incoming "they're the best we got, poor us....all of our youngsters that we refuse to give time too....so inexperienced...we literally can't qualify to world cup without Ghoddos and Sardar 😢😔😔"

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      If GN starts this dude over Hosseinejad or Hosseinzadeh khak bar saresh we deserve to miss the world cup. It's clear the players themselves have given up on the next World cup/Asian Cup. Anyone seriously thinks we're gonna have a chance with these part time bums in UAE League when they're 2 years older in 2026???
      Agha, you say it as though you dont already know the answer.

GN will say "bebinin Saman baashgah too emarat dare dige harf dar nayareen".

I think it's very obvious that this cycle GN just wants to coach in the World Cup and take a trip to LA, USA so he can have Shamshiri and TehranRo grill kabob on IFF expense.

Anything beyond that is a bonus. The expected is 0 points and a quick flight home.

I'm willing to bet a dangerously high amount of money for TM to have the lowest distance ran of a single game in the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I think it's very obvious that this cycle GN just wants to coach in the World Cup and take a trip to LA, USA so he can have Shamshiri and TehranRo grill kabob on IFF expense.

Anything beyond that is a bonus. The expected is 0 points and a quick flight home.

I'm willing to bet a dangerously high amount of money for TM to have the lowest distance ran of a single game in the tournament

You're right , honestly depending on next few camps I might go back to being part time TM fan like I was from 2008-2016. Will probably check in during WC/AC but besides that I'm slowly losing my passion again with all these moft khors in TM. Its not worth stressing out over the future of our sport while GN goes home and destroys 3 sikh of koobideh.

Only reason I started following TM full time was because I was so excited with the prospect of so many Iranians in Europe.

At one point we had Azmoun, Eza, Beiranvand, Ghoddos, Taremi, ARJ, Moharrami, Gholizadeh, Hosseini, Haj Safi, Milad, and a few other players in Europe all at the same time. Gave me a reason to tune in and watch them play every week knowing the future of our sport was bright.

Now 90% of them are either clubless, in Dubai, or can't play 2 games without injury all at their peak. Khak be sare hamashon besides Taremi who is always hungry even if he's getting old and slowing down

Comment

Well....its official....he waited 5 months to sign for Kalba. Incredible disappointment

Under the circumstances...That's a bit of good news...far better than being clubless.

Hopefully he has signed for a short stint or half a season.

I don't understand why he couldn't find a club in Championship or Sweden. At some stage we will hear from him the full story.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I wish is l.a.

Most probably it be mexico

Comment

You're right , honestly depending on next few camps I might go back to being part time TM fan like I was from 2008-2016. Will probably check in during WC/AC but besides that I'm slowly losing my passion again with all these moft khors in TM. Its not worth stressing out over the future of our sport while GN goes home and destroys 3 sikh of koobideh.

Only reason I started following TM full time was because I was so excited with the prospect of so many Iranians in Europe.

At one point we had Azmoun, Eza, Beiranvand, Ghoddos, Taremi, ARJ, Moharrami, Gholizadeh, Hosseini, Haj Safi, Milad, and a few other players in Europe all at the same time. Gave me a reason to tune in and watch them play every week knowing the future of our sport was bright.

Now 90% of them are either clubless, in Dubai, or can't play 2 games without injury all at their peak. Khak be sare hamashon besides Taremi who is always hungry even if he's getting old and slowing down
              Hang in there.
              We both retire once we win 2027ac.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                Under the circumstances...That's a bit of good news...far better than being clubless.

I don't understand why he couldn't find a club in Championship or Sweden. At some stage we will hear from him the full story.

He will now be known as $aman Ghoddo$

Comment

Might not be a bad move for him at this stage in his career. He can cash out and if he starts regularly for them maybe he’ll perform better for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                    Ezatollahi, Azmoun, and now Ghoddos have thrown in the towel. They would all be benched if I was the coach.

ARJ is last man standing…
                    Ezatolahi ke az aval motoresh estart nazad. He threw in the towel at 18 going from Spain to Ru$$ia…. What a failure.

Comment

Why do our players have such loser attitudes? Go look where South American players come from and where they end up. Ours sabotage their careers for oil money or bullshit like weather. Zero discipline, zero willpower, zero khayeh, zero ambition, everything zero. How many of them couldn’t barely lasted one season in Europe? Moghanlou not even one!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        Might not be a bad move for him at this stage in his career. He can cash out and if he starts regularly for them maybe he’ll perform better for TM.
                        Exactly...
                        Uae is not what it used to be.
                        Minimum have to be in shape.
                        Look at sardar he lost like 7lbs from last fifa days......

Comment

I don’t understand what’s your confusion all about !?
                          obviou$$$$ why

Sharjah is a fkn shitthole in middle of desert filled to brim with stinky south asians..! He’d have to fight traffic for 2-3 hours trying to find a decent spot to hangout with his other goshaad buttbudies in Dubai..!
                          hope they paying him well enough to make all worthwhile ?! :/
                          & yea you can forget about his future career lol This is it ..! Retirement afterwards I’m sure .,!

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Exactly...
                            Uae is not what it used to be.
                            Minimum have to be in shape.
                            Look at sardar he lost like 7lbs from last fifa days......
                            wtf ru on mashti..?
                            how would you know if he gained or has lost 7 pounds? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              wtf ru on mashti..?
                              how would you know if he gained or has lost 7 pounds? 😂
                              From his neck. And comparing his game where he missed pk vs his match vs Kyrgyzstan.
                              It's minimum 5 and max 7....I am expert🤣

Comment

Championship or Sweden tax would’ve been 50 percent v Sharjah with tax at 0 not a tough choice imo
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X