Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Why do our players have such loser attitudes? Go look where South American players come from and where they end up. Ours sabotage their careers for oil money or bullshit like weather. Zero discipline, zero willpower, zero khayeh, zero ambition, everything zero. How many of them couldn’t barely lasted one season in Europe? Moghanlou not even one!
    CQ held these players to a higher standard, none this mass UAE exodus would fly under him.

GN obviously doesn’t care.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      I don't understand what's your confusion all about !?
      obviou$$$$ why

Sharjah is a fkn shitthole in middle of desert filled to brim with stinky south asians..! He'd have to fight traffic for 2-3 hours trying to find a decent spot to hangout with his other goshaad buttbudies in Dubai..!
      hope they paying him well enough to make all worthwhile ?! :/
      & yea you can forget about his future career lol This is it ..! Retirement afterwards I'm sure .,!
      No don't buy it.

If his intention was money, why then not start looking for a team in UAE in June?

The fact that he is just finding a team now tells me that he tried to find a place in Europe hard.

Only when the window closed he moved to UAE to find a team.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

He is 31, had no great offers from europe, if I was him i would also take the money
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          No don't buy it.

If his intention was money, why then not start looking for a team in UAE in June?

The fact that he is just finding a team now tells me that he tried to find a place in Europe hard.

Only when the window closed he moved to UAE to find a team.

He was without a club, there was no transfer and no window. And he’s been training in Uae for a few weeks at least.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            He is 31, had no great offers from europe, if I was him i would also take the money
            That’s fine. Its your right as well as Saman and the rest of them to sell yourself to some sheikh for oil money. But you also wouldn’t belong in TM as anything more than a bus driver.

Comment

That’s fine. Its your right as well as Saman and the rest of them to sell yourself to some sheikh for oil money. But you also wouldn’t belong in TM as anything more than a bus driver.
              I hope Kanaani doesn’t read this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I hope Kanaani doesn’t read this.
                Nokhodi jan, you were right. Even after CQ era our players are so unprofessional and undisciplined they really do need a CQ, Bagheri, type to keep them in line. Look what’s happening to our TM… Its sad to see.

Comment

I rememebr a Japanese twitter comment at the time of Ghaedi’s first move to UAE. It translated to “Ghaedi also became a prey to oil money”. We became prey. UAE destroyed our national team. I even see some Arabs laughing at us. Saying if our league sucks so much, why are your best players here? And this is beginning of aberurizi. Just wait until world cup…

Comment

I agree he shouldn't be part of TM, never seen anything special from him, even when he was playing in the prem.

Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

So what?

The clubs have a deadline. When their window closed, his chance of landing a European club decreased greatly. So he moved to UAE to fish for a club. My guess is that his TM teammates at Kolba told him there is opportunity available.

If he were looking for tax free dollars, he'd be landing a team in the Persian Gulf early in the Summer, or earlier in the spring. Why wait for the window to close and miss the wages?

His prime motivation was not tax free dollars. He just couldn't land anything palatable and now he is desperate.

Comment

So sad to hear this, but look, it was obvious he wasn't gonna get an offer from anywhere else. So I don't blame him for securing a source of income for him and his family. Afterall, he's playing a freaking sport. How many of us get to play a game and get paid? But as far as TM, I'm dun with him. Just like Assmoun, if someone starts a thread on him, I won't even bother looking at it.

Comment

Nokhodi jan, you were right. Even after CQ era our players are so unprofessional and undisciplined they really do need a CQ, Bagheri, type to keep them in line. Look what’s happening to our TM… Its sad to see.
                          Thank you Mehdi jan! A Bagheri type is key for Iranian football. Persepolis has Seyed Jalal who does the same now, but TM is missing a disciplinarian.
                          GN contrary to what people think is very lax. He's very understanding of player's financial issues. CQ didn't care if players were poor financially or not. I say that but he also let Nekounam and Gucci go to Kuwait before WC 2014!

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

CQ held these players to a higher standard, none this mass UAE exodus would fly under him.

GN obviously doesn’t care.
                            Remember our captain (Nekounam) and key striker (Gucci) were playing Kuwait for a while under CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              So what?

The clubs have a deadline. When their window closed, his chance of landing a European club decreased greatly. So he moved to UAE to fish for a club. My guess is that his TM teammates at Kolba told him there is opportunity available.

If he were looking for tax free dollars, he'd be landing a team in the Persian Gulf early in the Summer, or earlier in the spring. Why wait for the window to close and miss the wages?

His prime motivation was not tax free dollars. He just couldn't land anything palatable and now he is desperate.

Free agents don't have transfer windows, they can be signed at any point in the season.

Also don't defend his actions as anything but wanting money. He literally rejected Malmo a few weeks ago (according to their director) and they play champions league.

Comment

I don't understand the harsh criticism for Ghoddos. Everyone is acting like Ghoddos was doing big things for TM even we played for better clubs. Maybe this time he'll actually get playing time and stay fit and can provide for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X